Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-07-2013, 09:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 17,806
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-07-2013, 09:11 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,960
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-01-2013, 10:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,960
I'm already outside the lemon law range in my...
I'm already outside the lemon law range in my state. My car is over 3 years old. However, they are approaching the point where I may still ask them to goodwill me after what will be my 4th visit for...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-31-2013, 10:56 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 17,806
The DDE is now coming next week - will report...
The DDE is now coming next week - will report back if that does the trick, but I have noticed that oil level is now reporting it is normal - sounds like bad codes or a wiring problem for it to be...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-31-2013, 10:55 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,960
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-25-2013, 08:49 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,960
DDE now on order from BMW, with a mid-March...
DDE now on order from BMW, with a mid-March delivery. I think they are building a new one since they have none in stock. Car is apparently drivable as I got it back until the part comes in. Not sure...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-24-2013, 11:56 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 17,806
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-21-2013, 10:51 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,960
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-17-2013, 09:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,960
my e70 diesel has been in for nearly 2 weeks,...
my e70 diesel has been in for nearly 2 weeks, originally because battery issues were causing other faults, oil level being one of the issues. They replaced the battery and the oil sensor, went...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-17-2013, 09:37 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 17,806
Approaching 2 weeks in the shop. As of today,...
Approaching 2 weeks in the shop. As of today, the dealer has tried some recommended steps following a Puma case with HQ, but that did not work. They are checking wiring harnesses for shorts, they...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-15-2013, 09:00 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 17,806
The car has been in for over a week - first to...
The car has been in for over a week - first to address some battery issues which led to a water-damaged "watersealed" computer box under the hood, which might have been causing some gremlins, and...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-03-2013, 08:19 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 17,806
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
12-31-2012, 08:30 AM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 3,959
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-25-2012, 03:41 PM
|
|
Replies: 38
Views: 17,801
I found out that the 2010 X5 doesn't have the...
I found out that the 2010 X5 doesn't have the zoom feature, for some reason. I went in after the hitch install to tell them that the zoom feature wasn't there, and was told that this feature was not...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-08-2011, 10:09 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 7,115
i think you have to have something plugged into...
i think you have to have something plugged into the harness, as I have same problem with PDC when I use a hitch-mounted bike rack. I wish you could at least disable the beeps and have a visual-only...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-24-2010, 11:21 PM
|
|
Replies: 26
Views: 12,069
I had a similar problem with my 2010 diesel....
I had a similar problem with my 2010 diesel. Turned out to be a faulty pump or sensor in the gas tank. They had the car for a week before it was resolved but runs fine now. Strange that there is a...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
07-12-2010, 09:43 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 2,709
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-23-2010, 07:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 5,587
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-22-2010, 01:50 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 5,587
car is back in the shop to address the hitch....
car is back in the shop to address the hitch. They had to email BMWNA to find out if this is even a feature in the 2010 model in the US, as the manual has a screenshot showing the feature on the...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-14-2010, 08:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 5,587
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-13-2010, 02:58 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 5,587
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-13-2010, 02:52 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 5,587
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-12-2010, 02:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 5,587
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-12-2010, 01:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 5,587
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-20-2010, 09:41 AM
|
|
Replies: 44
Views: 15,604
|