Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-31-2016, 02:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,047
Digital TV and MK4 nav
My E53 have a MK4 Nav , widescreen and no TV.
I want to put this : Portable ISDB Car Digital TV Box High Speed Strong Signal Receiver + Antenna | eBay...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-19-2015, 03:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 717
Stuck disk sw32
I have a mk4 with day /night nav. I tryed to reload OEM SW32 but the disk stuck and the screen became black. I did step 1 and 2 of this :...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-19-2015, 03:04 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 796
Stuck disk
I have a mk4 with day /night nav. I tryed to reload OEM S32w but the disk stuck and the screen is black. I did step 1 and 2 of this :...
|
Forum: Navigation System
12-19-2015, 02:28 AM
|
|
Replies: 815
Views: 391,879
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-23-2015, 02:53 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,657
Inlet Guide Vane
I have a broken Inlet Guide Vane Where can I found this part with serial number 13717793988 ? See this link What is this ? - E60/E61 2004-2010 - BMW 5 Series Owners Board...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-13-2013, 11:53 AM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 13,028
high beam lamp
I want to know if the high beam lamp is X1 type and 55w.
Can I replace it with this : ENE12V H1 6000K Super White HID Xenon Halogen Headlight Light Bulb Lamp 100W | eBay...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-28-2013, 12:40 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,176
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-28-2013, 12:09 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,176
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-27-2013, 01:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,176
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
12-14-2012, 12:58 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,548
MP3 and USB stick
Hi I have an X5 E53 2005/3.0 with Mk4 Nav and CDC. It doesn't play Mp3s. What do I need to play Mp3 from USB stick, no ipod?
|
Forum: Bluetooth
03-08-2012, 12:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,619
|
Forum: Bluetooth
03-03-2012, 09:01 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,619
|
Forum: Bluetooth
03-02-2012, 04:23 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,619
|
Forum: Bluetooth
03-01-2012, 04:09 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,619
|
Forum: Bluetooth
02-29-2012, 08:20 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,619
Android and Bluetooth problem
I have an X5/2005 with NAV and BT . I didn't had any problem with pairing BT and my old phone. I bought an Android 2,2 phone with BT 2,1 protocol and I can't connect with the car. The screen says...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-06-2012, 12:07 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,457
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-03-2012, 06:10 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,457
mp3 and usb
I have an x5/2005/E53 with Nav and Cd changer no mp3 no Tv.
I what to listen mp3 from usb not ipod. Is this possible?
How cant I do this? Only with aux kit or with a cable? Which is the best way?...
|
Forum: Navigation System
01-31-2012, 04:12 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,807
|
Forum: Navigation System
01-28-2012, 07:06 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,807
|
Forum: Navigation System
01-27-2012, 10:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,807
|
Forum: Navigation System
01-13-2012, 01:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,807
|
Forum: Navigation System
01-13-2012, 01:07 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,807
|
Forum: Navigation System
01-12-2012, 02:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 4,807
NAV SCREEN LOST COLORS
The screen of my nav. ( MKIV 16:9 V32 DAY-NIGHT ) started to show images as they are missing a color, probably blue (It seems like "sepia"). All looks OK, all works just fine and display fine, radio,...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-02-2011, 02:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 2,124
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-01-2011, 11:22 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 2,124
BATTERY DEAD
The battery full discharged. I turn on the engine with a charger. Then I recharged the battery. The fueltank is full but the fuel gauge shows "empty" and the yellow light is on.The extrenal...
|