Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mistrot
Forum: Navigation System 06-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 20,542
Posted By Mistrot
Yes I do and when I decompress the file and burn...

Yes I do and when I decompress the file and burn it using cloneCD the disc can't be read in the Mk 3 computer. Do you know a good site to get vs. 24.1? All the sites listed on this page time out...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 04-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,920
Posted By Mistrot
XM Radio Install

I have a 2001 with DSP, NAV and 6 CD changer and want to integrate the Roady 2 (Delphi) with it. Is there an adaptor to use the current head to display the XM info? I am currently using the tape...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.