Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: guries
Forum: Navigation System 09-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 18,657
Posted By guries
Dear Brian, Thanks for the link. I...

Dear Brian,

Thanks for the link. I downloaded it to my Macintosh. Now how do I burn it in a mode 2? The software I have is Disk utility of Mac. Do I need to download any other program?

Thanks...
Forum: Navigation System 09-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 18,657
Posted By guries
Hi guys, just joined this site. So I have a...

Hi guys,

just joined this site. So I have a E46 325 i and crashed my cd based MK3 which had 3-1/50.

Now that I know that I need to burn the cd using mode 2, can someone please post fresh links...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.