Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-04-2016, 12:04 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 17,005
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
06-04-2014, 12:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,183,007
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
06-04-2014, 12:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,183,007
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-13-2014, 01:08 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,359
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-13-2014, 12:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,359
Feeler: 2003 X5 4.6is
Hey guys. Been a while...
Been hanging out with the Shelby crowd for the last few years. My history with this board: 2002 X5 4.6is, 2006 X5 4.8is. And now, a 2003 X5 4.6is. Estorial Blue on...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-22-2014, 07:28 PM
|
|
Replies: 61
Views: 20,775
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-13-2014, 05:11 PM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 4,371
Before you cut anything.... it's obvious you...
Before you cut anything.... it's obvious you don't have the answers you need. My only recommendation is to find one installed then contact the owner if possible.
I have the same issue but in a...
|
Forum: Parts and Accessories Forum
03-30-2014, 01:19 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 6,894
Raj
I'd take them off your hands in a...
Raj
I'd take them off your hands in a heartbeat if there was a way they'd fit on my 02 4.6. But KW themselves say it will not workmwith thenrear air suspension. Apples to oranges.
GLWS
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-19-2014, 11:38 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,594
Pioneer is coming out with a new line of GPS....
Pioneer is coming out with a new line of GPS. It's being advertised all around. Along the lines of 800 series, 6000, etc. I'll wait to read a few reviews but they look promising. Mine's an 03. So no...
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
03-19-2014, 12:31 AM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 5,586
Hey guy... Sent you a PM. Fwiw, you need to...
Hey guy... Sent you a PM. Fwiw, you need to 'teach' the X to behave like a remote. Press the button same time as hand held remote.... Then, part 2. You now scale the ladder and hit the learn button...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-11-2014, 01:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,046
Jammed up being able to lower the X
I have a rear air suspension. Seems the three choices. Leave it looking jacked up. Replace air set up with springs, shocks and some plating (there's a few companies that do this but none lower it. Or...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-06-2014, 07:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 35
Views: 6,187
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-05-2014, 08:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 5,209
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-05-2014, 08:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,286
The garage door remote and BMW
Found an obscure post. Seems the usual instructions are correct. But that's only half of it.
You do the usual clear function. Then hold the remote close. Hit both simultaneously.
BUT, hit the...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-05-2014, 07:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 5,209
A few months ago, I had the pleasure of test...
A few months ago, I had the pleasure of test driving a 2007 Alpina B7. Silver on black. Awesome car. Until I priced the auto insurance and a 2/24 warranty. All totaled, about $outrageous a year. It...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-05-2014, 11:20 AM
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 5,209
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-05-2014, 11:20 AM
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 5,209
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-05-2014, 02:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,615
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-04-2014, 07:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,615
Any thoughts on GPS upgrades?
And, yes, I know how to use the search button. Any of you guys have to deal with the DSP stuff?
Does the name EONON GPS systems mean anything to you guys?
Looking for an OEM-look.
2 DIN,...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-04-2014, 07:11 PM
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 5,209
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-04-2014, 11:23 AM
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 5,209
Start beating me up now...
Since the heart and soul of this Beast is it's engine and since the engine was sourced from Alpina,
I have ordered all emblems necessary to change every roundel to an Alpina emblem: steering...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-04-2014, 11:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 6,442
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-04-2014, 02:27 AM
|
|
Replies: 28
Views: 4,522
racingbmwm3, I hear what you're saying. I would...
racingbmwm3, I hear what you're saying. I would normally go with an aftermarket cross-drilled rotor. There's plenty out there. Why, you say, do I want them? Because of the insane way I drive. And,...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-04-2014, 02:21 AM
|
|
Replies: 28
Views: 4,522
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-04-2014, 02:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 28
Views: 4,522
|