Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: andriusv
Forum: Navigation System 08-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,862
Posted By andriusv
have been driving with it for over month with it...

have been driving with it for over month with it gps still behing the car for about 30m.
Forum: Navigation System 07-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,862
Posted By andriusv
Yes position known and i think longitude and...

Yes position known and i think longitude and latitude ok.
Forum: Navigation System 07-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,862
Posted By andriusv
I checked these settings and it seems right as on...

I checked these settings and it seems right as on that description nothing that goes over or under the limit.on the sceen is 4-1-00.I've had this computer for around 2 weeks.
Forum: Navigation System 06-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,862
Posted By andriusv
Thanks i will try this tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks i will try this tomorrow and let you know.
Forum: Navigation System 06-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,862
Posted By andriusv
Thanks, i will report back in 2 weeks.

Thanks, i will report back in 2 weeks.
Forum: Navigation System 06-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,676
Posted By andriusv
Thanks guys.

Thanks guys.
Forum: Navigation System 06-27-2010, 04:52 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,676
Posted By andriusv
I just wonder on ebay they look all the same jut...

I just wonder on ebay they look all the same jut want to make sure if it will fit without the problems as some sellers tell me that fit both others not sure what is the different.
Forum: Navigation System 06-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,676
Posted By andriusv
X5 E53 wide monitor difference between LHD & RHD

Hi guys could someone tell me if there is difference between LHD and RHD wide monitors for X5.Thank you.
Forum: Other BMWs 06-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,789
Posted By andriusv
its been a long time maybe someone come across...

its been a long time maybe someone come across this problem and can help me.Thank you
Forum: Navigation System 06-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,862
Posted By andriusv
I tryed this still the same.Anyone knows other...

I tryed this still the same.Anyone knows other methods of computer calibration.
Forum: Navigation System 06-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,862
Posted By andriusv
Thanks i will try this.

Thanks i will try this.
Forum: Navigation System 06-22-2010, 04:22 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,862
Posted By andriusv
MK4 navigation computer calibration

hello,I upgrated my mk2 to mk4 computer but it working not as it should.If i am already in round about it show 40m to go.Would like to ask if is possible to calibrate it or some how ajust it.Thanks
Forum: Navigation System 06-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,467
Posted By andriusv
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: Navigation System 06-20-2010, 04:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,467
Posted By andriusv
navcoder via 20pin OBD

Hello, Is it possible to use this with navcoder.Thanks
BMW 20PIN to DB9 DB 9 Serial Port RS232 CABLE 20 PIN on eBay (end time 25-Jun-10 11:01:23 BST)...
Forum: Other BMWs 01-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,789
Posted By andriusv
Hello, I have a problem with my pusher fan...

Hello,

I have a problem with my pusher fan on e46 328ci 1999.When I turn the AC on the pusher fan kiks on full speed even when the engine is cold in the morning.
I have changed the coolant sensor...
Forum: Other BMWs 01-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,789
Posted By andriusv
e46 1999 328ci ac pusher fan problem

Hello,

I have a problem with my pusher fan on e46 328ci 1999.When I turn the AC on the pusher fan kiks on full speed even when the engine is cold in the morning.
I have changed the coolant sensor...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.