Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: forlando
Forum: Bluetooth 04-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,068
Posted By forlando
I believe I have only the steering wheel button....

I believe I have only the steering wheel button. Initially, I was able to pair up by only using my phone after turning key to position 1. I will try the steering button and hope it works. Thanks for...
Forum: Bluetooth 04-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,068
Posted By forlando
It does add new numbers but keeps the old ones...

It does add new numbers but keeps the old ones even after no longer on the phone. I would like to delete and start over - where is this button you refer to - is it the send/receive button on the left...
Forum: Bluetooth 04-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,068
Posted By forlando
bluetooth - how to delete a phonebook entry?

Just started enjoying benefits of bluetooth in 05 X5 - never seemed to get the telephone manual the owner's manual refers to - it seems new phonebook entries update with each turn of the key - but...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.