Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jackyboy
Forum: Navigation System 05-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,586
Posted By Jackyboy
Which i've found :) Thanks all, just wana know...

Which i've found :) Thanks all, just wana know how to modify splash screens now :D
Forum: Navigation System 05-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,586
Posted By Jackyboy
I've found a tutorial, just need a link to the...

I've found a tutorial, just need a link to the V32 software now :)
Forum: Navigation System 05-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,586
Posted By Jackyboy
MKIV Os upgrade tutorial?

Hi all,

Recently upgraded to MK IV and want to upgrade the OS as im not currently running the latest.

Whats the best OS to install, where can I find a link, and is there a tutorial?

Many...
Forum: Navigation System 03-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,202
Posted By Jackyboy
thanks kiwi, we cant even access the menu at the...

thanks kiwi, we cant even access the menu at the moment it just says insert disc when we put the headunit onto satnav..

Do you know if a 'CDkey' disc will be required I have read about these...
Forum: Navigation System 03-23-2010, 09:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,202
Posted By Jackyboy
Link to Latest OS for Rover ZT MK3?

AS in title I am looking for the latest OS I can run on my MK3 system installed in my Rover ZT,

Regards
Forum: Navigation System 03-19-2010, 06:26 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,798
Posted By Jackyboy
Can you suggest any suppliers / indicate cost? ...

Can you suggest any suppliers / indicate cost?

Thanks
Forum: Navigation System 03-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,798
Posted By Jackyboy
anyway the OS version is irrelevant i dont care...

anyway the OS version is irrelevant i dont care about upgrading i just want to reload the OS software
Forum: Navigation System 03-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,798
Posted By Jackyboy
it is a 2005 model MG ZT 4.6 V8. ...

it is a 2005 model MG ZT 4.6 V8.

Unfortunately can't check what version is currently running as when I put SatNav on it just says insert disc... Whenever we put the disc back in it just gets...
Forum: Navigation System 03-18-2010, 12:03 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,798
Posted By Jackyboy
nobody knows if you can upgrade the OS on a Rover...

nobody knows if you can upgrade the OS on a Rover Factory Fitted MKIII Satnav?
Forum: Navigation System 03-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,798
Posted By Jackyboy
MKIII ejecting map disc on my MG-ZT

Afternoon all,

I recently purchased an MG ZT complete with the MKIII SatNav (which I have been lead to believe is the same as those installed within BMWs).

When I power on the SatNav the map...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.