Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: john1usmc
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,718
Posted By john1usmc
I would like to thank everyone for their support;...

I would like to thank everyone for their support; the wife went ahead and took the vehicle to Richmond, not a problem. I’ll work that issue out with the insurance company and Richmond BMW.

...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,718
Posted By john1usmc
In Afghan need help in VA- Richmond area.

Currently Deployed to Afghanistan and need help. Wife is home with the X5, 4.6IS in VA. The X5 was hite by a deer two days prior to deployment, Insurance had the body repaired according to wife...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 10-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,692
Posted By john1usmc
Are these all season tires?

Are these all season tires?
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 09-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,054
Posted By john1usmc
do you have any pic's?

do you have any pic's?
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 09-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,021
Posted By john1usmc
any new pic's like edco asked for to see the...

any new pic's like edco asked for to see the depth of the tread?
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 09-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,021
Posted By john1usmc
Do you know if these would fit a 2003 4.6is? if...

Do you know if these would fit a 2003 4.6is? if so very interested.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 09-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,228
Posted By john1usmc
Sorry, but new to the tire thing, would these fit...

Sorry, but new to the tire thing, would these fit the 4.6is?
Forum: Xoutpost Meets 09-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,013
Posted By john1usmc
Do you know if they are still doing this? Would...

Do you know if they are still doing this? Would be interested to come up this Sat if still going on.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-20-2010, 09:33 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,224
Posted By john1usmc
thanks for all your help, I ended up...

thanks for all your help, I ended up disconnecting the battery over night, this morning I put everthing back together and it worked. 30 minutes is just not enough, not sure if just one to two hours...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,224
Posted By john1usmc
thanks will give it a try tonight after work.

thanks will give it a try tonight after work.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,224
Posted By john1usmc
Unhappy Need Help, replaced driver side window control box

I replaced the driver's window control box yesterday, "new". Finally got everything to work but the lock/unlock with fob and inside middle control button. It took me a while to get the mirrors to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,881
Posted By john1usmc
I tried the unplug and re-plug several times,...

I tried the unplug and re-plug several times, even cleaned the pins, everthing but the drivers door lock works. Have to lock by inserting the key. Does anyone know what fuse to look for, I read...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,881
Posted By john1usmc
Thanks, would really like a new one but glade to...

Thanks, would really like a new one but glade to see I have alternatives.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,881
Posted By john1usmc
window switch

I just replaced the plactic window holders on the regulator this morning. After it was all said and done I find that I may have a fulty driver window switch. The door will not lock using the main...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,266
Posted By john1usmc
the problem most likely sounds like the clip on...

the problem most likely sounds like the clip on the window regulator. I just had to replace the two window clips that hould the window to the regulator while I was there I did the diy with the wire....
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.