Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: besronmal
Forum: Navigation System 07-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,912
Posted By besronmal
Thanks again. I appreciate the...

Thanks again.

I appreciate the information!!!!
Forum: Navigation System 07-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,912
Posted By besronmal
Thanks for the information. Do you know where I...

Thanks for the information. Do you know where I can get the NAVI02 v. 8.4.4 and instructions on how to load it?
Forum: Navigation System 07-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,912
Posted By besronmal
Question Navigation Operating System for a 745

I recently bought a 2003 745 Li. The question I have is can I update the Navigation operating system with the latest version 32?

I seems to me I have read that you can't do it. When I called...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.