Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zeit00
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 28,616
Posted By zeit00
I am having the EXACT same issue. If you pull...

I am having the EXACT same issue. If you pull the plug from the back of the passenger headlight the driver side will come on after 20 seconds or so. You can then turn the lights on and off all you...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 897
Posted By zeit00
I have the same issue and was told it was the...

I have the same issue and was told it was the strunt mounts causing the issue. they found no bushings worn, or parts loose.

The shop I use knows their stuff.. I assume this is the culprit.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,524
Posted By zeit00
I am going to try the 180 degree rotation thing...

I am going to try the 180 degree rotation thing first. Make sure 100% it is the gear.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,524
Posted By zeit00
Problem was due to transfer case module loosing...

Problem was due to transfer case module loosing its encoding during the DME upgrade?!!!

Which makes no sense. Now it looks like I just have a stripped gear in actuator.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,524
Posted By zeit00
This happened after an ECU update through winkfp....

This happened after an ECU update through winkfp. Unless it was bad to begin with..
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,524
Posted By zeit00
Here is a PDF of the full error code in INPA.

Here is a PDF of the full error code in INPA.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,524
Posted By zeit00
Trifecta lights

Getting the trifecta lights 4x4, ABS, Brake. Pulled my codes, but they don't make much sense:

Variant: GS19A
20346 Botschaft vom Verteilergetriebe fehlerhaft

message from the distributor...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-21-2013, 05:16 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 792
Posted By zeit00
Programming favor

I have purchased and got working the usb odb2 cable thingy from ebay. i want to upgrade the engine and transmission firmware to its latest versions.... but, don't want to eff up doing so. anyone...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Replies: 241
Views: 46,853
Posted By zeit00
Or drive a 2002 Audi A6. My X5 is a reliable,...

Or drive a 2002 Audi A6. My X5 is a reliable, and cheap means of transportation in comparison.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,188,918
Posted By zeit00
Bought Appradio 3.. 5 channel amp.. cables,...

Bought Appradio 3.. 5 channel amp.. cables, mounts, passive crossovers.

Guess what I am doing this weekend?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,188,918
Posted By zeit00
Bought Appradio 3.. 5 channel amp.. cables,...

Bought Appradio 3.. 5 channel amp.. cables, mounts, passive crossovers.

Guess what I am doing this weekend?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,694
Posted By zeit00
Coolant would have a sweet smell... even when...

Coolant would have a sweet smell... even when hitting hot engine, or exhaust.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,694
Posted By zeit00
Leaking valve covers? Just enough to smell...

Leaking valve covers? Just enough to smell funky. Longer trips would cook off more of a residue. Wild guess.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,712
Posted By zeit00
Its a harsh german mistress.. And her name is...

Its a harsh german mistress.. And her name is Helga!:troutslap
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,712
Posted By zeit00
Off roading? :rofl::bustingup:wow:

Off roading? :rofl::bustingup:wow:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-13-2013, 03:05 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,712
Posted By zeit00
I like that idea... I see quite a few X cars in...

I like that idea... I see quite a few X cars in the area. Would be nice to meet some of the board members!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,712
Posted By zeit00
The old one was a 2002 4.4 sport. Green with Tan...

The old one was a 2002 4.4 sport. Green with Tan interior. I traded it in on a minivan for the family. And then traded my wife's car in on an Audi A6. SOOO glad to be done with the Audi and back...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,712
Posted By zeit00
Hey man! Glad you are here as well!

Hey man! Glad you are here as well!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,712
Posted By zeit00
Another X5

Just picked up my second X5. 2005 4.4 sport/premium/cold/etc..

From Roswell, GA and saying hello!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqvlhipaco0i8yp/2013-09-12%2017.25.27.jpg
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 08-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 11,551
Posted By zeit00
Non DSP amp? If so I am interested.

Non DSP amp? If so I am interested.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,455
Posted By zeit00
Terminator.. I think its the amp. Did a voltage...

Terminator.. I think its the amp. Did a voltage check on the green/brown wire going into the amp and I am showing 12 volts. So Either the amp is not getting a signal from the radio, or its dead.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,455
Posted By zeit00
This is actually my second X5.. Had a 2001...

This is actually my second X5.. Had a 2001 before. It had a fuse blow on the amp one day, but was easy to fix. I have already checked all of the fuses. #7 in the glove box as well as the two on...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,455
Posted By zeit00
Just picked up the car yesterday and it sat for a...

Just picked up the car yesterday and it sat for a while with no battery in the trunk. The trunk and side pockets look prestine, with no apparent water damage.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,455
Posted By zeit00
CD changer has power, Bluetooth is working, NAV...

CD changer has power, Bluetooth is working, NAV works, Radio power comes on and will tune and show radio station. Just no sound from any source.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,455
Posted By zeit00
Quick non-dsp amp question

I have a 2005 4.4 with the non-dsp amp. No sound right now, but power to the navigation system. I was curious if there is a fuse on these amps? I was going to pull everything out and look for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.