Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: x-tian-RRHSE
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,833
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
My daily commute consist of mainly highway but i...

My daily commute consist of mainly highway but i live in the city so its a fair mix... If i am just cruising and not aggressively driving I can average 17 MPG but if i am aggressively driving I only...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-13-2007, 10:28 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,146
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
I dont know much about MACO and training fee's......

I dont know much about MACO and training fee's... All I know is his deals were WAY better than all the deals I have shopped around for.... 6 vehicles in 2 months, friends and family had gotten from...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,146
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
On the 335's when most dealerships are selling at...

On the 335's when most dealerships are selling at MSRP due to the availability, i believe it was 2500 off MSRP.. Interesting fact is that 335's are on national back order. Especially with the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,146
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Gotcha...cool.... my 2 sisters just ordered 2...

Gotcha...cool.... my 2 sisters just ordered 2 335's 2 weeks ago... They are HOT cars this summer... can't find one for the life of me....great least deals on them...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,146
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Peabody.... My guy is awesome to deal with and...

Peabody.... My guy is awesome to deal with and gives incredible deals.... Let me know if ur interested and I can refer u to him... he'll basically beat any deal on the table...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,146
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
I am talkin 2007's...... You can find great least...

I am talkin 2007's...... You can find great least deals as long as you are talkin to the right people.... Are you still in the market for an X5? What are the specs you are looking for and what have...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,298
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
You must be a cali guy.... when i was visiting LA...

You must be a cali guy.... when i was visiting LA I saw so much chrome it made me sick! Not a fan of the chrome but beautiful car none the less!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,146
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
WHere are you located.... My dealership has some...

WHere are you located.... My dealership has some great prices.... I got my X5 4.8 and my 6 friends have gotten various 3 series and X3's through them.. If your looking for one oow let me know...ill...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-15-2007, 04:14 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 8,176
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Wow those are amazing pictures. You must be...

Wow those are amazing pictures. You must be doing very well for yourself as having a vehicle in vietnam in aside from the taxi drivers is considered well off! Cute daughter and amazing pictures. ...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 05-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,359
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Just buy the rim and tire warrenty from the...

Just buy the rim and tire warrenty from the dealership. That should cover for pot holes and what not...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,195
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
What is Jetware? and could you plain how it works?

What is Jetware? and could you plain how it works?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,195
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
When you say favorite do you mean the speed dial...

When you say favorite do you mean the speed dial buttons. (e.i one touch dialing?)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,195
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Bluetooth and Palm Treo 750

Hey everyone,

Does anyone on this board have the bluetooth option that is using the Palm Treo 750? I am having issues uploading my phone book up to the car. NOt sure how to do it...

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-15-2007, 02:48 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,285
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Beautiful! I wanted space grey but ended up with...

Beautiful! I wanted space grey but ended up with Black...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,952
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
I haven't even tested out the Rear monitor....

I haven't even tested out the Rear monitor....
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,952
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Hehehe... What I meant was that the X5 4.8 isn't...

Hehehe... What I meant was that the X5 4.8 isn't too bad in terms of pick up... My E55 has k1 so it was pushing close to 570 lb/ft torque... I am happy with the X5....

Thanks for the kind...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,952
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Thanks everyone for the kind words!!! SOrryfor...

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!! SOrryfor the crappy pictures, it was in my garage... I am super suprised how this thing handles! WOW~
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,952
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
My New X5 4.8 *pictures*

Hey guys...I traded in my E55 for this car..its go some sick pick up!! I love how it handles! SOrry about the crappy pictures... It was snowing and sleeting today when I picked up the car.......
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,032
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Beautiful... i am gettin mine on Thursday! I...

Beautiful... i am gettin mine on Thursday! I can't wait!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,723
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
So, the saga continues.. The dealership that I...

So, the saga continues.. The dealership that I work with did not have in stock nor could they allocate what I wanted so I put a deposit down to order one from the factory with the options I wanted. ...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,723
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Thanks guys... I have some bad news... They were...

Thanks guys... I have some bad news... They were not able to allocate the X5 in MD so now they are seeing if they can get a car in mid production. So its at least a month wait... Damn this stinks!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,723
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Thanks!

Thanks!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,703
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
They stick out WAY to much bro! Keep them tucked...

They stick out WAY to much bro! Keep them tucked in!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,723
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Newbie Here

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself... I just picked up a 2007 X5 4.8is. The dealership had to locate the vehicle because they did not have the options and color I wanted. I guess they...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 05-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,394
Posted By x-tian-RRHSE
Yeah its the newest navi. But sorry its sold.

Yeah its the newest navi. But sorry its sold.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.