Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Julwalsh
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 14,491
Posted By Julwalsh
Finally got mine sorted

After 5 weeks, various posts, loads of differing advice about tuners, amps, modules etc I deduced it was possibly the radio module. So, took out spare Wheel, lifted up Dome that is held on by a...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-19-2010, 05:54 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,739
Posted By Julwalsh
So my radio tuner is faulty! My car doesn't have an Amp. What now??

Hi all

I have been going round in circles for months. Initially the speakers went off down the right hand side of my car. After much searching and posts on different forums with no sight of...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 6,150
Posted By Julwalsh
The great AMP debate. Does my X5 have an AMP or not?? I have differing answers

Hi all

I am hoping someone can clear this up for me once and for all.

I have a 2005 (54 Reg) X5. A few weeks ago I lost all sound down one side of my car. Since then I have visited many...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-22-2010, 02:57 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 45,135
Posted By Julwalsh
So, where is my Amp located in my X5. Under Spare Wheel ???

Hi all

Can somebody please clear this up once and for all. My Amp has gone faulty and I need to try and get to it to inspect/replace it. However, I have heard lots of different comments to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,390
Posted By Julwalsh
Where is the Radio amp situated? Speakers gone off on Right hand side

Hi all

Can somebody tell where I can find the Amp in my car because I need to check it because the speakers have suddenly gone off on the right hand side.

Thanks in anticipation
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-18-2010, 01:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,952
Posted By Julwalsh
Language on dash has just turned French but Main screen English

Hi all

I am actually going to answer my own thread here just to help somebody else out.

Yesterday when I got in my car the language on the display (underneath the Speedo & Rev counter) had...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 14,491
Posted By Julwalsh
Keep losing sound to all speakers on right hand side. Any ideas what this could be?

Yesterday while driving and listening to the radio in my X5 (2005) the sound just cut out down the right hand side. Only the speakers inside down the left had sound coming out of them. So, there's...
Forum: Navigation System 10-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,708
Posted By Julwalsh
Rusty

Hi mate

There's an at the top of this page. I got in touch with him. Within 24 hours I had received an update disk and had the whole thing sorted. You can even text him etc.

The disk cost...
Forum: Bluetooth 09-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,258
Posted By Julwalsh
Excellent advice guys

Hi again guys

So I got as far as pairing the phone with the car after inputting the BT PIN. My iPhone 4 shows that the phone IS paired with BMW 05472, although I don't know where that number...
Forum: Bluetooth 09-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,258
Posted By Julwalsh
I don't even know if I have Bluetooth, let alone get it working. Help

Hi all

Bought a Jan 2005 X5 yesterday. It came with no user guide or instructions!

So, after browsing the forum I am even more confused because I don't even know what the steering wheel buttons...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,801
Posted By Julwalsh
Hi. Quality information! Thanks

Hi

Message to mods... I have only today bought the car, and while the subject of copied discs is mentioned here, I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO DISCUSS THE SUBJECT OF THESE ITMES OR TRYING TO OBTAIN SUCH...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-22-2010, 01:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,801
Posted By Julwalsh
New owner...Please educate me on Sat Nav Disk

Hi all

I only bought my X5 yesterday. In the boot there is A SatNav Disc player (DVD). I ejected it to find a copied Disc with BMW 2006 wrote on it. So, I assume I can buy updates to the Disc. Not...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-21-2010, 01:32 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,443
Posted By Julwalsh
Just bought X5 (01/2005). Hi all! Have lots of questions...

Hi all

Just paid £12,200 for 54 Plate (Jan 2005) X5. 73,000 miles, 12 months AA warranty.

Hope you guys don't mind me asking Loads of simple questions????

Such as....What do you clean your...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.