Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: edraldi
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-15-2009, 08:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,136
Posted By edraldi
Thanks for the info. Looks pretty easy to do.

Thanks for the info. Looks pretty easy to do.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,136
Posted By edraldi
Does anyoe have instructions on replacing this...

Does anyoe have instructions on replacing this piece? Looked on YouTube and
found nothing.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,292
Posted By edraldi
If it sounds super distorted. Sounds like you...

If it sounds super distorted. Sounds like you have to drop the output volume of the iPod. You should be able to find this through the interface. I knoked mine down to 1 or 2v. Hopefully this is the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 6,419
Posted By edraldi
Your ride is definitely nice. I have the same...

Your ride is definitely nice. I have the same one. I put 19" 132s on because I wanted a little more rubber. Car looks a thousand times better. Save some cash and keep an eye out. I paid $1100 for...
Forum: The Lounge 07-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,307
Posted By edraldi
I own the 55" Sony SXRD. Really love it and the...

I own the 55" Sony SXRD. Really love it and the HD pic is incredible. Regular programming is just ok but I rarely watch non HD. Samsung makes a great product althoug some don't think so. I think it's...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,148
Posted By edraldi
Can I then control both iPod and XM through the...

Can I then control both iPod and XM through the steering wheel?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,212
Posted By edraldi
That crackling sound is the pully rope starting...

That crackling sound is the pully rope starting to spin around its spool. Happened to me on my 2001 passenger side, rear. Eventually the window will just slide down and won't come back up. You WILL...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,148
Posted By edraldi
2001 X5 needs XM - Help?

I own a 2001 non-DSP radio. I already have an Ice-Link that works great. My girl just got me an XM subscription. How can I have both at he same time? Will this be an expensive undertaking?

I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,422
Posted By edraldi
Gotta be honest with you. If I had NO car...

Gotta be honest with you. If I had NO car payment, I would seriously consider staying with the car. The most dramatic change I've seen throughout different years are the headlights in 03. The...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,422
Posted By edraldi
I have the HIDs on mine, so I'm good to go. That...

I have the HIDs on mine, so I'm good to go. That theft thing is definitely a NY/NJ issue. Doesn't really happen here in Atlanta — or I don't hear much of it. I was born and raised in NYC, so I feel...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,422
Posted By edraldi
Wow Tomaz. You really put some perspective on...

Wow Tomaz. You really put some perspective on the issue. Thank you. 240k miles is what I like to hear! I really didn't know how far I could go.

Always difficult to know the limitations. Most...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,109
Posted By edraldi
They look great. Simply are not real running...

They look great. Simply are not real running boards. Not really wide enough. Look at a Navigator. Now thats a running board! If just for looks, go for it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,476
Posted By edraldi
to add to the original posting. I just put the...

to add to the original posting. I just put the 132s on my 2001 3.0 myself.
Love them. Looks muuuuuch better than the standard 17s. I also like them a lot more than the Snowflakes. Remember, 132s are...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,422
Posted By edraldi
Keep It Or Sell It.

Let me just add to my initial posting.

I pay $399 a month on the car.
It's out of Warranty of course.

Not real interested in paying much more. Seems ridiculous to me.

I have to replace the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,422
Posted By edraldi
Exclamation When Do I Sell My X5?

I own a 2001 silver 3.0i X5. 90,000 fresh miles. The car is in great shape and I just put some 132's on and it looks great. (small fixes here and there at this point) I was also thinking of adding...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,476
Posted By edraldi
Sorry about the hi-Jack. How do I post a new...

Sorry about the hi-Jack. How do I post a new thread?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,476
Posted By edraldi
Exclamation When Do I Sell?

I own a 2001 silver 3.0i X5. 90,000 fresh miles. The car is in great shape and I just put some 132's on and it looks great. (small fixes here and there at this point) I was also thinking of adding...
Forum: The Lounge 04-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,908
Posted By edraldi
19inch 132 wheels

Krunk,

Please let me know when you're ready to sell the 4 19inch 132 wheels.

Thank you!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,588
Posted By edraldi
Thank you!

Thank you!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,588
Posted By edraldi
Hey Mixman. Can you tell me the part number for...

Hey Mixman.
Can you tell me the part number for the Exhaust and Intake Cam Sensors?
Also, where can I order them from?

Would like to try and make the repair myself.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 01-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,171
Posted By edraldi
SacM5, I got conflicting emails from the...

SacM5,
I got conflicting emails from the posting. First one said sold, then the second said you were on vacation and that they were still for sale. Please confirm.

If ther are still for sale,...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,171
Posted By edraldi
Have you sold these wheels yet? If they're in...

Have you sold these wheels yet?
If they're in good shape, I would be very inertested in them.

[email protected]
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.