Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-05-2019, 11:26 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,168
Thanks guys. Although it's still a good looking...
Thanks guys. Although it's still a good looking vehicle it absolutely needs all new hoses, valve seals, drivers airbag, brakes and tires all around. That's north of $3,000, probably closer to $4,000....
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-03-2019, 09:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,168
Almost made 200K miles
I don't post a lot although I do browse and read especially the How To's and problem solutions on this forum. I appreciate all those that took the time to document them as I used them many times....
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-03-2019, 09:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 1,144
Views: 280,627
197,000 and counting on our 2005 4.4. We're...
197,000 and counting on our 2005 4.4. We're hoping to reach 250,000. I throw in a quart of Lucas engine stop leak with each oil change at 5K miles because I need valve seals. Either that or 1 quart...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-21-2016, 08:44 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,513
Thought about trading in and changed my mind
My 05 4.4 now with 130K miles is getting a bit older. We've had it for 70K of those miles. It's had a transmission at 90K, new variable intake manifold at 110K, the internal engine usual stuff as...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-22-2014, 07:43 PM
|
|
Replies: 37
Views: 7,022
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-22-2014, 03:55 PM
|
|
Replies: 37
Views: 7,022
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
06-28-2014, 11:59 AM
|
|
Replies: 1,144
Views: 280,627
|