Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jcorvera
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 01-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 704
Posted By jcorvera
GPS GPS DVD Navigation Unit (trunk located)

I have a 2006 BMW X5 E53 without that device.

I'm looking for that, shipped to 92231 (Calexico, CA).

My email is [email protected]


Thanks

JR
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,111
Posted By jcorvera
Newbie: DVD/NAV Blank Screen Problem!

Hi,

I bought a 2006 BMW X5 3.0 in a auto auction but it comes without DVD and/or CD Changer in the trunk (see attached photo).

When I start the car, the sound comes on, I have sound but no...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.