Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: digitaljok
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 10-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,716
Posted By digitaljok
Sold to Skid!

Sold to Skid!
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 10-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,716
Posted By digitaljok
FS: Air filter and AC cabin filter (charcoal microfilter) [E53]

OEM Mann air filter for E53 V8's (4.4i, 4.6is, 4.8is) brand new in box. Part 13721736675

Cabin air filter / pollen filter with activated carbon all E53's (2000-2006) sealed brand new in box. ...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 09-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,284
Posted By digitaljok
Sold to theblue, thanks!

Sold to theblue, thanks!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,628
Posted By digitaljok
I think this is a "feature". If only the fan is...

I think this is a "feature". If only the fan is on when you turn off the ignition, does the AC still come back on along with the fan?
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 08-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,284
Posted By digitaljok
Responded to all PMs. Everything still pictured...

Responded to all PMs. Everything still pictured in the original post is available.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 08-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,284
Posted By digitaljok
Pasadena area of LA.

Pasadena area of LA.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,100
Posted By digitaljok
Well he did also get $21k for a '03 3.0i. ...

Well he did also get $21k for a '03 3.0i. Guessing the pricing range in Europe is still up there?
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 08-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,284
Posted By digitaljok
SOLD: BSW sub+amp, all weather mats, front end parts, misc free items (E53)

BSW x108 Stealth Subwoofer System for X5 00-06.
$475 for the kit (sub + amp) includes Paypal fee and shipping to the lower 48.
SOLD! (to randol63)

All weather rubber mats (beige/tan) 00-06....
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,333
Posted By digitaljok
3M Crystalline is high performance with respect...

3M Crystalline is high performance with respect to heat rejection and is non-metallic. It comes in a 70% visible light transmittance, so it's almost impossible to tell it's tinted at all.
Forum: X ///M Forum 07-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 8,617
Posted By digitaljok
Is this from the latest issue of C&D? They did...

Is this from the latest issue of C&D? They did an almost identical lineup in the Jan 2010 issue of the X5M, Cayenne Turbo S, SRT8, and RR Sport Supercharged: 2010 BMW X5 M vs. 2009 Jeep Grand...
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 01-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 769
Posted By digitaljok
WTB: 2004-2006 X5 4.8is (Le Mans Blue) in Southern California

Looking for a 4.8is, Le Mans blue preferred, will also consider silver or another light color. Mileage is not a big issue as long as it's priced accordingly. Transmission and air suspension need to...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 02-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 10,640
Posted By digitaljok
Mat's delivered in great condition, couldn't be...

Mat's delivered in great condition, couldn't be happier. Thanks Barry!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,586
Posted By digitaljok
I am curious as to the mileage as well. I am at...

I am curious as to the mileage as well. I am at 88k mi right now on original rear bushings and considering a change, though no major symptoms yet.

Also, did you get an alignment afterwards?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 33,660
Posted By digitaljok
Just found out today from the alignment shop that...

Just found out today from the alignment shop that I will need new tension strut (front control arm) bushings. Bushings have already been replaced once, current mileage is 88k. I am very interested...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-01-2011, 02:37 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,876
Posted By digitaljok
New Century BMW in Alhambra is competent. They...

New Century BMW in Alhambra is competent. They were named a BMW Center of Excellence last year, and 6 out of the last 10 years. John Velarde has been a SA there for a long time, and is a head SA...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 10,040
Posted By digitaljok
This is my exact experience with a 85k mi 2003...

This is my exact experience with a 85k mi 2003 4.4 as well, but it has only started happening at maybe 80k. I agree that it feels like the transmission is not downshifting in time and thus drops...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 01-27-2011, 07:22 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 10,640
Posted By digitaljok
Do the rubber mats come with the black plastic...

Do the rubber mats come with the black plastic anchors? PMed as well.
Forum: The Lounge 05-31-2009, 11:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,198
Posted By digitaljok
Belt drives are the quietest and most expensive. ...

Belt drives are the quietest and most expensive. I got a Genie Excelerator, a screw drive, which is almost as quiet. It's selling point is that it opens about twice as fast as normal (closes at...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-03-2007, 05:21 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,049
Posted By digitaljok
Thumbs down Water pump failure at 43k miles!

Heading home from Las Vegas last weekend, the water pump on my '03 X5 failed. Of course being a Sunday, no dealers were open, so I had to leave the keys in a drop box and rent a car to get back to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 6,846
Posted By digitaljok
I am running the Bridgestone Dueler A/L Alenza...

I am running the Bridgestone Dueler A/L Alenza tires in 255/55/18. They are a highway all season but perform quite well with good grip in both dry and wet. I haven't had the chance to test their...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-01-2007, 06:13 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,160
Posted By digitaljok
I lost mine too, and the stealer wouldn't replace...

I lost mine too, and the stealer wouldn't replace it for free under warranty, so it came out to $6 or so.
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 12-31-2006, 03:08 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,619
Posted By digitaljok
Yes, but keep in mind that I am not using a line...

Yes, but keep in mind that I am not using a line output converter like the SVEN4 right now. My speaker level inputs are grounded to the bolt that goes through the holes circled in red below. ...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 12-30-2006, 04:57 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,619
Posted By digitaljok
The negative battery cable is probably the best...

The negative battery cable is probably the best grounding point if you're using non balanced inputs. I tried grounding my speaker level balanced differential Zapco amp to the same post that the...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 12-30-2006, 04:53 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,619
Posted By digitaljok
Brilliant thread, just in time because I...

Brilliant thread, just in time because I installed my Stealthbox and Zapco i-250 amp this week and am getting very low frequency high excursion noise that looks like it will kill my woofer if I don't...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 12-30-2006, 04:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,415
Posted By digitaljok
Unhappy I don't have an Ipod yet, but even if I did, I'd...

I don't have an Ipod yet, but even if I did, I'd probably go for full integration anyways. Thanks for the suggestion though, I didn't know they even made something like that...and if it's really...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:50 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.