Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mach330
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-15-2015, 02:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,421
Posted By mach330
I dig that Sent from my iPad using...

I dig that


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-21-2015, 11:58 AM
Replies: 971
Views: 1,283,845
Posted By mach330
Do you have any side shots? Wanted to see a...

Do you have any side shots? Wanted to see a better look.

Tap'd via Note 4...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Replies: 971
Views: 1,283,845
Posted By mach330
Finally got some wider shoes. Now my wheels don't...

Finally got some wider shoes. Now my wheels don't look tiny with my flares.
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y521/mach3301/2015-02-17%2023.17.52_zpschvuxexk.jpg...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 02-13-2015, 08:30 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 86,157
Posted By mach330
I think it's style 375 Tap'd via Note 4...

I think it's style 375

Tap'd via Note 4...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 06-17-2014, 10:29 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 9,860
Posted By mach330
These fit e70 right? Tap'd via G-Note2...

These fit e70 right?

Tap'd via G-Note2...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 06-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,089
Posted By mach330
Does this fit x35 no problems? How much shipped...

Does this fit x35 no problems? How much shipped to cali? Zip 92694

Tap'd via G-Note2...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 45,474
Posted By mach330
All the way. Tap'd via G-Note2...

All the way.

Tap'd via G-Note2...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 03-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,805
Posted By mach330
I'm assuming these are the 20's and oem ? Any...

I'm assuming these are the 20's and oem ? Any dents or scratches?

Can you give shipping quotes to 92694?

Edit: nm I can see the curb rashes on some pix.

Tap'd via G-Note2...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 12-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,928
Posted By mach330
These are oem. Wheels powdercoated? Do you know...

These are oem. Wheels powdercoated? Do you know how much shipping to cali. Is?

Tap'd from my G-Nex
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-25-2012, 03:54 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,577
Posted By mach330
Has anyone used Cree? In also looking for some...

Has anyone used Cree? In also looking for some alternatives to lux

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=261126931837

Tap'd from my G-Nex
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 08-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,370
Posted By mach330
Location ? Are tpms included? Tap'd from my...

Location ? Are tpms included?

Tap'd from my G-Nex
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 07-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,463
Posted By mach330
Wheels still available? Fits non m x5? ...

Wheels still available? Fits non m x5?

Tap'd from my G-Nex
Forum: X5 (F15) Forum 05-26-2012, 12:09 PM
Replies: 503
Views: 253,376
Posted By mach330
Lol. That's just for disguised if you weren't...

Lol. That's just for disguised if you weren't being sarcastic.

Tap'd from my G-Nex
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 05-20-2012, 01:35 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,463
Posted By mach330
Where are you located? Interested in the wheels....

Where are you located? Interested in the wheels. Do you have more side shots? How much shipped to 92694?

This fits non m right?
Tap'd from my G-Nex
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 9,086
Posted By mach330
I don't have a 3rd row seat and I hear it.

I don't have a 3rd row seat and I hear it.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 29,514
Posted By mach330
took my car to the dealer. it looks like a water...

took my car to the dealer. it looks like a water pump issue for me.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 9,086
Posted By mach330
I have the same thing. Been trying to figure out...

I have the same thing. Been trying to figure out what it is.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 29,514
Posted By mach330
I think I may have this same problem. I guess...

I think I may have this same problem. I guess i'll take it in to the dealer.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,365
Posted By mach330
Loud fan noise

So I just started hearing this loud fan noise. Maybe because its getting hot now. Is this normal? Its pretty loud. Im guessing its to cool the turbos? Should I take in it to the dealer?

Nm. Found...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 06-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 8,711
Posted By mach330
i've been getting conflicting messages on the...

i've been getting conflicting messages on the adapters fitting these wheels. can anyone confirm this?

ps. how much ship to cali?
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 05-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,998
Posted By mach330
can you send some pix of the slightly curbed...

can you send some pix of the slightly curbed rash? i'm in ladera and would like to see them in person. thx.

[email protected]
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-19-2011, 01:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,901
Posted By mach330
Anyone have any idea how much out cost to paint...

Anyone have any idea how much out cost to paint these?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,073
Posted By mach330
It bothers me as well. Doesn't it drain the...

It bothers me as well. Doesn't it drain the battery on start? Or is that an old wives tale?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-13-2011, 02:52 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,901
Posted By mach330
Im really digging that. I'm planning on getting...

Im really digging that. I'm planning on getting an all blacked out 214s as well.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-12-2011, 02:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,901
Posted By mach330
Dammit I cant find it. I'll keep looking.

Dammit I cant find it. I'll keep looking.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.