Forum: Navigation System
06-28-2006, 03:14 AM
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 9,177
Problems burning 2006.2.DVD
I have the same problem you have , see mine in another post.
It seems to me that everyone of us has its own experience good or bad in burning dvd be +r or -r. There is not any rules to follow, to...
|
Forum: Navigation System
06-26-2006, 10:27 AM
|
|
Replies: 34
Views: 12,448
320d
Thanks
but my question now is if the originals dvd map navigation are +r, -r or Rom.
Thanks.
Mario
|
Forum: Navigation System
06-26-2006, 07:05 AM
|
|
Replies: 34
Views: 12,448
320d
Hi everyone,
I had the same problem of Sucker69 but contrary the copied dvd disk remained in the dvd drive.I had a lot of troubles to have it ejectd , even following the tips and tricks' solution 2....
|
Forum: Navigation System
06-09-2006, 04:23 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,425
320d
Many thanks for your help.
I'll let you know
|
Forum: Navigation System
06-08-2006, 03:43 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,425
329d
Thanks a lot.
Hope soonest someone here could give me further help to the rest of my inquiry
Ciao.
|
Forum: Navigation System
06-07-2006, 10:50 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,425
320d
Hi Everyone.
Let me say that "xoutpost.com" is wery interesting and usefull, and I had a lot of knowledge of BMW cars reading many posts.Compliments!
Now I'am asking how to know the exact EXX nr....
|