Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 300hp
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,500
Posted By 300hp
The official tests for the 35i match those two so...

The official tests for the 35i match those two so I would have to launch it the right way. Given its size that's an impressive time for the Escalade, that thing is a house on wheels
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,500
Posted By 300hp
You are right, there is at least one second when...

You are right, there is at least one second when you floor it and absolutely nothing happens, it's so frustrating. However I am pleased the X5 matches the other cars when they are using aggressive...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,500
Posted By 300hp
Well if you consider the other trucks in this...

Well if you consider the other trucks in this test the 6.8 is not too bad. The professionals do fancy tricks with the launch but I only floored it, nothing fancy.

That 35i is wearing staggered...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,500
Posted By 300hp
X5 35i Premium dynolicious chart

Hello, in case you are interested I recorded this run last night. No fancy launch techniques just floored it

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-13-2013, 02:40 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,116
Posted By 300hp
Lets see how it goes man, no pressure, I had them...

Lets see how it goes man, no pressure, I had them in my radar and all I needed was a little nudge, just a small nudge:)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,116
Posted By 300hp
Thanks guys. I placed an order for the Contis...

Thanks guys. I placed an order for the Contis today and will get them installed next Saturday. I would have gone with the Latitudes but given the Contis had good reviews from bigx5er who used both, I...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-10-2013, 08:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,116
Posted By 300hp
Thanks the latitudes are definitely ok. I guess...

Thanks the latitudes are definitely ok. I guess the Bridgestones are out of the question then. Given what you two have said I will either pick the contis or the michelins depending on where I get the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,116
Posted By 300hp
Help with tires

I am sure there are many threads on this so I will try to distinguish mine by being specific.

My X5 has around 30,000 miles now and the OEM tires it came with need to be replaced. The truck has...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,981
Posted By 300hp
Let me graduate to the 50i first, I am still low...

Let me graduate to the 50i first, I am still low in the totem pole for the X5/X6M:)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,981
Posted By 300hp
Talking Lol, I have to take baby steps.

Lol, I have to take baby steps.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,981
Posted By 300hp
Good to know my observations are consistent with...

Good to know my observations are consistent with what others are experiencing. Prior to getting the X5, I test drove the FX35, although its a great SUV in its own right, I was not impressed by that...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,981
Posted By 300hp
X5 vs G37xS vs F30 335i MSport

Hello

Its been a while since my last post here, at least 6 months ago. I wanted to just give my observations about the X5.

Up to December I had a 2011 X5 35i and my 2010 G37xS. As I drove...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,407
Posted By 300hp
Noted, thanks.

Noted, thanks.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-24-2012, 10:09 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,407
Posted By 300hp
Observations

Took my car to the car wash a couple of weeks back, I had the sunroof open when I got there. I must have hit the close button twice because the car went in with the sunroof in the tilt position. A...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
Trip from Quebec City to NJ Miles travelled on...

Trip from Quebec City to NJ
Miles travelled on one tank: 500
Amount of fuel replaced at fill up in NJ: 21.3 gallons
OBC mileage: 23.7 mpg
Observed (500/21.3): 23.4mpg
Speed: On average over...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
I knew I was not going to get away with not...

I knew I was not going to get away with not reporting that. Just a bit of background though, I filled my tank up in NJ, travelled to NYC (I live 15 miles from the city) and then out through the GWB....
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
I am in Canada, drove in D mode at around 70 mph,...

I am in Canada, drove in D mode at around 70 mph, air conditioner turned on, minimal traffic, 25.2 mpg. I will see how it turns out on the way back. I guess 29 was inaccurate:)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
Oh no, I am probably doing 15 in stop and go, the...

Oh no, I am probably doing 15 in stop and go, the 22 is a mix of the 29 hway from my trip on sunday plus the 2 days of stop and go since then. I wish I did 22 city too
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
I don't think its a war, but if I expected...

I don't think its a war, but if I expected everyone to sit down and accept that the 5000lb truck can do 29mpg h/way, then I would need to have my head examined. I was expecting the push back and its...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
The pic above is as of today, 2 days after said...

The pic above is as of today, 2 days after said trip and those two days were in stop and go traffic, its at 22.4mpg (subject to discounting of course)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
The guys over at bimmerfest are already reporting...

The guys over at bimmerfest are already reporting better mileage for the F30, there is no denying the F30 35i gets better mileage than the E90, its fact whether from the EPA or from real world...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
Here is the problem with your analysis though,...

Here is the problem with your analysis though, F30 335i gets better fuel mileage than the E90, whether automatic or manual, similar weight. Thats another positive for the N55 (for manual) and N55 + 2...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
My speed was between 60-70 mph on the said trip...

My speed was between 60-70 mph on the said trip with AC on. This is only one observation and I started this thread to see what others will observe using the same method. At this stage I think its a...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
I understand the skeptism and its warranted....

I understand the skeptism and its warranted. Agreed my analysis is based on the OBC, only because I am lazy to go calculate otherwise. To be honest, the OBC read 29.7mpg at the time I exited the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,652
Posted By 300hp
I have the 19 rfts. My x has about 15,000 miles...

I have the 19 rfts. My x has about 15,000 miles now. I noticed that at 60 the truck was using more gas than at 70. When I put in DS I realized it was not in 8th gear most of the time at 60 so I put...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.