Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ///Armin
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-19-2016, 12:24 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,749
Posted By ///Armin
Continential extremecontact dw tires?

Any feedback on these? I dont' need all-season or run flats since I run winter tires, just need good summer tires that are quiet and perform well, they seems cheap?

20" M sport wheels
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,823
Posted By ///Armin
Pirelli P Zeros

Looking at these for my 20" setup, worth the money? I dont see a lot of options listed for our wheel size...

Is there a Bmw air kit that can be purchased in case of a flat?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 7,038
Posted By ///Armin
15K miles and front tires bald on outer side?

2012 50i oem 20" wheels with Dueler tires and the front tires are in pretty bad shape, I have a friend who also bought a 50i a few months before me and also has the same exact issue. I looked...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,749
Posted By ///Armin
Just ordered it :thumbup:

Just ordered it :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,384
Posted By ///Armin
I thought these were the sizes for 20": ...

I thought these were the sizes for 20":

Front: 275/40 R 20 106 W XL RSC
Rear: 315/35 R 20 110 W XL RSC

I don't see them listed:
Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,384
Posted By ///Armin
Pirelli Scorpion setup

Currently I have the 20" wheels, whats are the recommended sizes for these tires on my wheels since they don't offer stock sizes?

Is there a reason to get smaller 18 "winter" wheels? :dunno:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-22-2011, 08:56 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,330
Posted By ///Armin
I found the option, it's under door locks. Funny...

I found the option, it's under door locks. Funny thing is I was there in the menu a few times but I didn't realize it.

I still don't know how to take the fogs out???
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,303
Posted By ///Armin
The sensors are behind the grill but the grill is...

The sensors are behind the grill but the grill is cut. One of the pictures shows the radar detector behind the grill, which does not need a clear view.

I did notice the bubbles, talked to Laser...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,303
Posted By ///Armin
Hurley's Auto Audio 1524 Spring Hill Rd # Dd,...

Hurley's Auto Audio
1524 Spring Hill Rd # Dd, McLean, VA 22102-3007
(703) 790-8744 ‎
hurleysautoaudio.com
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-21-2011, 08:54 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,303
Posted By ///Armin
Custom Radar (STiR Plus) & Laser Interceptor Install

Went with Beltronics STiR Plus instead of Passport 9500ci for radar and Laser Interceptor for the laser jammer. The STiR plus is the same exact hardware/manufacturer without the laser shifters so...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,371
Posted By ///Armin
Just an update: Called dealer who I have...

Just an update:

Called dealer who I have been very happy with so far, best experience before this happend.

They are going to order another car and swap the bumpers for me and I will have a...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-18-2011, 08:17 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 5,796
Posted By ///Armin
The fact that it's passed their quality control...

The fact that it's passed their quality control before being released like that is unacceptable. The fact that now you are forced to wait and it was delivered to you in that condition should entitle...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,371
Posted By ///Armin
Paint defects brand new X5!

In two areas on the front bumper near the grills the clear coat is over run. I just took delivery and had the car at the shop doing venture shield bra when these were pointed out to me. I can't...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,330
Posted By ///Armin
comfort access | fog replacement

how come when using comfort access when getting into the car from the driver's side, the passenger doors do not automatically open? compared to my E92 M3, it opened all doors. Wasn't sure if this...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 12,708
Posted By ///Armin
I'm a E92 M3 owner and just got my 50i. I could...

I'm a E92 M3 owner and just got my 50i. I could have purchased a 2010 X5M for around the same price with very low miles but did not go for it. First of all it was a very hard decision, the X5M felt...
Forum: X ///M Forum 06-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,980
Posted By ///Armin
Dealership near by has 4 X5Ms for sale!

From what I know they have had them for a while, some since 09 and no one is buying them. I test drove two of them and they were willing to do 15K below invoice :confused2


First...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,498
Posted By ///Armin
I have a E92 M3 now but I rarely drive it due to...

I have a E92 M3 now but I rarely drive it due to work and practicality so when it came to getting a SUV, X5 was the only choice. It doesn't have that big SUV feel to it, drives like a sedan, if you...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,052
Posted By ///Armin
3M Protection on non M?

I'm taking delivery on my 50i in a week and wanted to know if I need to do the 3M in front or sides? I know the M package needs it but any areas on the regular X5 that need to be protected? how...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.