Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
07-24-2016, 11:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 2,411
|
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
07-24-2016, 11:44 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 2,411
I also have a 2007 - with 75,000 miles..
I...
I also have a 2007 - with 75,000 miles..
I was noticing some hesitation as well and read somewhere that the vanos solenoids get gummed up - sometimes they can be cleaned and the low rev power...
|
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
09-03-2015, 12:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,901
|
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
09-02-2015, 12:22 AM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,901
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-21-2015, 08:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,448
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-14-2015, 06:55 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,448
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-14-2015, 06:53 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,448
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-14-2015, 06:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,448
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-14-2015, 06:46 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,448
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-14-2015, 05:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,448
Although mb quart never claimed this would fit...
Although mb quart never claimed this would fit the e83 x3, I pulled the trigger anyway because all the speakers mounting spots looked identical to the stock ones in my car..
I learned that the...
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-14-2015, 05:06 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,448
Yep these are 2 ohm. They are made specifically...
Yep these are 2 ohm. They are made specifically to fit in most bmws. The box specifically says the e9x 3 series sedan, coupe, convt.
I used these in a 2008 e83 x3 with the base stereo and love the...
|
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
08-13-2015, 08:14 PM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 4,311
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-13-2015, 08:03 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,448
NIB MB Quart BMW under seat subwoofers
Selling a brand new, never installed pair of MB Quart 8" or 20cm subwoofers specifically made to fit into the factory subwoofer enclosures under the front seats of most modern BMWs.
These subs are...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
12-08-2013, 01:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 4,996
|