Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: darrenw
Forum: Navigation System 01-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,598
Posted By darrenw
I played with route magnet once for a few...

I played with route magnet once for a few minutes, but I completely failed to understand what it meant. Can anyone explain this to someone who doesn't have a manual for this particular version of the...
Forum: Navigation System 01-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,598
Posted By darrenw
In my recent experience, if I select "End...

In my recent experience, if I select "End Guidance" and then select "Map", the white line to your most recent destination remains, but the voice prompts no longer try to tell you where to go.
...
Forum: Navigation System 06-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 98,194
Posted By darrenw
When I do this (i.e. switch back to the map), the...

When I do this (i.e. switch back to the map), the sat nav then tries to direct me to the last destination that I input (which could have been days ago!). In the previous version of the software, you...
Forum: Navigation System 06-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 98,194
Posted By darrenw
I installed version 27.1 last night and used it a...

I installed version 27.1 last night and used it a lot today.... It replaced a very early version of the software - it was last updated in 2003!

Everything is much better looking, but I can't work...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.