Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hk007
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,898
Posted By hk007
I have 19" 255 non-staggered setup with 25mm...

I have 19" 255 non-staggered setup with 25mm spacers for winter. This is what is looks like:
...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,871
Posted By hk007
I think I've seen this guy in NYC multiple times....

I think I've seen this guy in NYC multiple times. Beautiful 7 MSport - the fake M sticker on the back ruins everything.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,797
Posted By hk007
Post #6 does not have any spacers. Those are...

Post #6 does not have any spacers. Those are stock style 336 20" wheels -- same size as 333M.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,797
Posted By hk007
Yeah i wasn't sure and didn't want wheels to...

Yeah i wasn't sure and didn't want wheels to stick out too much. I think 30mm should be the max. Yeah sacrificing looks sucks but these wheels will only stay for 3 months and then it will be back to...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,797
Posted By hk007
Yes, they are 25mm and they will be too much for...

Yes, they are 25mm and they will be too much for you 20" 333M wheels.
These 19" wheels are i think 9" wide and have 255mm tire as oppose to 315mm that will come with you 20x11 wheel.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-21-2012, 02:48 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,797
Posted By hk007
Winter Mode: 20s replaced with 19s + spacers

Finally snowing in NJ. Here are some pictures of 19" wheels with H&R 25mm spacers in the rear to cover those extended fender flares. I installed spacers and wheels myself. Ride is smooth, no pulling...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 8,405
Posted By hk007
Ouch. What rear ended you?

Ouch. What rear ended you?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,694
Posted By hk007
as a single college student, get 328i - it's more...

as a single college student, get 328i - it's more fun than X5. Even better, get 335i.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,218
Posted By hk007
or.. they won't CPO because it has a salvage...

or.. they won't CPO because it has a salvage title :stickpoke
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 8,043
Posted By hk007
sometimes I feel like my gas tank has a leak :)

sometimes I feel like my gas tank has a leak :)
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,903
Posted By hk007
I bought my oem black "performance" grill from a...

I bought my oem black "performance" grill from a BMW dealer via eBay for $120 shipped.

Here is one example:
OEM BMW X5 BLACK PERFORMANCE KIDNEY GRILLS (E70) | eBay...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 8,043
Posted By hk007
Never heard of any 50i oil leaks either. Love...

Never heard of any 50i oil leaks either. Love mine. Go for it.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 23,371
Posted By hk007
Looks great AwesomeM3. Did you buy the complete...

Looks great AwesomeM3. Did you buy the complete set? Dealer?

I have 50i with sports package 20" style 336 wheels. I was trying to put together a winter set myself but I ended up buying 19" Style...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,745
Posted By hk007
Congrats! Beautiful color combo! Looks very...

Congrats! Beautiful color combo! Looks very familiar :P

Did you get Dinan installed at delivery or are you getting it installed after putting some miles on the sav?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Replies: 971
Views: 1,281,878
Posted By hk007
Congrats! Yeah the wait is painful. Here are some...

Congrats! Yeah the wait is painful. Here are some more space grey pics while you wait.. : )
Btw, I also have BMW performance black grill (all pics) and painted side markers (some pics) from IND...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Replies: 971
Views: 1,281,878
Posted By hk007
Here you go... 2012 Space Grey X5 50i with Sports...

Here you go... 2012 Space Grey X5 50i with Sports Package:
Forum: X6 (E71 and E72) Forum 11-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,221
Posted By hk007
Very nice review! It's been more than a month....

Very nice review! It's been more than a month. How is it holding up?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 65,018
Posted By hk007
FYI, my 2012 X5 50i with sports package came with...

FYI, my 2012 X5 50i with sports package came with paddle shifters. Might be easier to retrofit it now... :dunno:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,568
Posted By hk007
+1 : )

+1 : )
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,045
Posted By hk007
Yes they will. All E70 X5s have same wheel...

Yes they will. All E70 X5s have same wheel fitment.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 27,530
Posted By hk007
You are crazy! j/k. Figure out if you can...

You are crazy!

j/k. Figure out if you can drive another X5 35i to compare with yours? Friend? Pretend test drive?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,012
Posted By hk007
do you realize that you commented on something...

do you realize that you commented on something that was said almost a year ago? I was wondering why it was only 60 in florida today..
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,114
Posted By hk007
Congrats! Looks nice. 489 miles already!!!

Congrats! Looks nice. 489 miles already!!!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Replies: 349
Views: 301,650
Posted By hk007
Thanks! So there is a chance that it might not...

Thanks! So there is a chance that it might not work on LCI E70s with CIC? I'll start on that guide when I get home.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,978
Posted By hk007
Congrats! My 50i was delivered 2 weeks ago -...

Congrats! My 50i was delivered 2 weeks ago - loving it so far.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.