Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Deacon
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,895
Posted By Deacon
I would be the last one to call you a dick.....I...

I would be the last one to call you a dick.....I expect a certain level of performance and even the more "basic" vehicles these days have more computing power than an old supercomputer. If I want...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,895
Posted By Deacon
I understand what you all say. I would normally...

I understand what you all say. I would normally be the last to join in on the "whiners " that normally populate auto forums. I didn't expect it to be a JDM car. I do much of the normal maintenance...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-17-2013, 08:17 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,895
Posted By Deacon
unfortunately it is Panoramic. I agree that CV...

unfortunately it is Panoramic. I agree that CV joints and moving parts such as the pumps can wear out, but as a total package the large expensive repairs are way above anything I have experienced...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,895
Posted By Deacon
Enough is enough!

I have finally reached the last straw with my 05 X5 3.0i. At 122,000 miles the auto trans has failed. It slips like a bad clutch and BMW has been unable to diagnose and simply says replace it. I...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.