Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pdizzle
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Replies: 971
Views: 1,282,877
Posted By pdizzle
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-82NiJxdrPYc/UCA...

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-82NiJxdrPYc/UCAevxT1ujI/AAAAAAAABEA/PzSc0Vqs_QU/s800/2012-08-06_07-03-33_231.jpg
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 7,492
Posted By pdizzle
Congrats, looks awesome.

Congrats, looks awesome.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
OK so I have not posted on here for like 6 mos....

OK so I have not posted on here for like 6 mos. because I was waiting to get my mods done (time flies!). Anyhoo here's what I did:


Bimmian tint film on tails, side & rear reflectors
30% tint...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 8,060
Posted By pdizzle
+1

+1
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-29-2011, 02:03 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 8,060
Posted By pdizzle
^^^^^ What he said.

^^^^^ What he said.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-29-2011, 01:52 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
I was listening to it as my wife drove away...

I was listening to it as my wife drove away today, for a family car it has just the right amount of exhaust noise. But if was my primary ride, I would definitely go with an aftermarket cat back kit.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-29-2011, 12:22 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
Didn't run into that yet,though I will look out...

Didn't run into that yet,though I will look out for it and let you know.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-27-2011, 03:52 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
Yes, it came with the white led halos. Pretty...

Yes, it came with the white led halos. Pretty sure that's standard on the new ones. The paddle shifters rock, especially on the windy roads. :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-27-2011, 03:45 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
Active cruise is worth every penny! You have to...

Active cruise is worth every penny! You have to read up on it, as it won't stop for stationary objects, but it will come to a complete stop if the car you are following does. It will also...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-26-2011, 04:47 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
Thanks guys. From the time it was out of...

Thanks guys. From the time it was out of production it took about 30 days to arrive here. Took about that long just to get into production, so from the day I locked in the order it took just under 2...
Forum: X ///M Forum 12-26-2011, 12:57 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 21,000
Posted By pdizzle
What size tires are you running in the back?

What size tires are you running in the back?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
OK here are the pics: ...

OK here are the pics:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uidbTmsuHzc/Tve7gA2jquI/AAAAAAAAAs0/Tc03EgxjqvQ/s576/P1010146.JPG
...
Forum: X ///M Forum 12-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 21,000
Posted By pdizzle
Looks beautiful bro, Looks like I need to get...

Looks beautiful bro, Looks like I need to get some spacers!
Forum: Other BMWs 12-25-2011, 02:52 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,474
Posted By pdizzle
Beautiful, beautiful sedan. I'd take it in a...

Beautiful, beautiful sedan. I'd take it in a heartbeat.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-25-2011, 02:34 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,294
Posted By pdizzle
I just took delivery of my 5.0i and it came with...

I just took delivery of my 5.0i and it came with the Bridgestone duelers.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-25-2011, 02:20 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
OK I got it yesterday, I will post pics soon,...

OK I got it yesterday, I will post pics soon, power is awesome. I took it on a 200 mile road trip as soon as I left the dealership. I hit the limiter like nothing. I know it's the break in period,...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
I was thinking that the 336 rims would look tight...

I was thinking that the 336 rims would look tight if you painted or powder coated the insides black and left the spokes faces as-is.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
I do like the 333m style. Though I am dead set...

I do like the 333m style. Though I am dead set on getting black rims with a 315 wide fronts / 325 back staggered setup. It looks so mean!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-25-2011, 01:26 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
Yeah, well I had to adhere to my tax deduction...

Yeah, well I had to adhere to my tax deduction budget, maybe in another 3 years it'll be M time
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-25-2011, 12:40 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
Thanks. Yea I'm not concerned about MPG. My...

Thanks. Yea I'm not concerned about MPG. My other vehicle is a tundra 5.7 crewmax :D
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 8,133
Posted By pdizzle
Turning in my 528i for a 2012 5.0i

I guess I'm joining the club. Just confirmed the order last week, here is the build:

Share My BMW (http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/BYO/SharedBuild.aspx?ConfigurationId=2089395)

They...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.