Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ek1
Forum: X ///M Forum 08-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,362
Posted By ek1
Yeah I looked at that, but I am not really...

Yeah I looked at that, but I am not really looking to pay $2500 for less than 2 hours of track time, plus you don't even get to drive your own car there. Its a huge ripoff.

I think it costs...
Forum: X ///M Forum 08-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,362
Posted By ek1
Speaking of unleashing the full potential, does...

Speaking of unleashing the full potential, does anyone know of any racetracks in the Northeast that allow SUVs? NJMP, E-Town, Summit Point, Lime Rock, etc - they dont allow SUVs on a road course....
Forum: X ///M Forum 08-14-2012, 02:31 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 8,626
Posted By ek1
Do you guys believe their 0-60 4.0 sec number on...

Do you guys believe their 0-60 4.0 sec number on a stock X5M? Seems like they were driving downhill. Every single review for the X5M I read so far had 4.5s to 4.7s listed.
Forum: X ///M Forum 08-14-2012, 02:22 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,735
Posted By ek1
Both the Jaguar and the Land Rover are...

Both the Jaguar and the Land Rover are supercharged, which means absolutely all the engine horsepower and torgue (for particular RPM the engine is currently running at) are available immediately. X6M...
Forum: X ///M Forum 03-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 13,182
Posted By ek1
I discovered them by selecting a regular X5 from...

I discovered them by selecting a regular X5 from the list of vehicles. Anyway, part numbers are:

51712150246
51712150247

One is for the left grille, one is for the right.
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,246
Posted By ek1
Exhaust flap not working?

I drive in M mode probably 90% of the time, so all 4 exhaust pipes theoretically should be working. However, looks like the flap on the right side is not (see pictures taken with M mode on). I tried...
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 13,182
Posted By ek1
X5M + BMW Performance Black Kidney Grille= Awesome

BMW web site does not even list them as being compatible, but they sure are. See attached images (sorry about horrible image quality)
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,208
Posted By ek1
BMW Performance Black Kidney Grille on X5M

Does anyone know if its possible to install a BMW Performance Black Kidney Grille on an 2012 X5M? I always thought the grille inserts are identical between X5 and X5M, but the BMW web site states its...
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 7,866
Posted By ek1
Seems like a lot of people here are upset about...

Seems like a lot of people here are upset about the current value of their X5M. I am just wondering why don't you guys lease? There is a set term and there is a predictable residual value in the end....
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,874
Posted By ek1
I have not been able to go faster than 65 Mph...

I have not been able to go faster than 65 Mph yet, but i did notice steering wheel vibration that started at around 55-60 Mph. The shop that installed the tires obviously balanced them, but I read A...
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 7,602
Posted By ek1
I know what you mean about the cost and I...

I know what you mean about the cost and I actually swapped my stock RFTs for a set of Continentals, but tire sealant + compressor won't help you if the tire sidewall is damaged or if the tire comes...
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,874
Posted By ek1
Conti ExtremeContact DWS tire pressure

I finally got a chance to trade in my stock X5M RFT tires for a set of Continental ExtremeContact DWS (same tire sizes as stock). The shop that installed them inflated them to 38 PSI. I am wondering...
Forum: X ///M Forum 02-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 7,602
Posted By ek1
I actually ordered the spare tire option from the...

I actually ordered the spare tire option from the factory, but the dealership screwed up and did not get the option. They were also completely clueless as to what needed to be ordered for a complete...
Forum: X ///M Forum 01-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,086
Posted By ek1
For that price, do they provide you with a...

For that price, do they provide you with a programmer that you can use do remove the tune (i.e. when you need to take it to the dealer)?
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.