Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: philc
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-06-2015, 02:09 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,702
Posted By philc
code

04 3.0 battery was out four a long time I turn the key on & the instrument cluster is showing word code & 4 dashes The gps screen shows 4 boxes with dashes in them under the boxes word...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,042
Posted By philc
turn off DRL's

HI... I would like to turn off the DRL's & just have the halo's on.. can I do that ?? 04 x5 W/HID THANKS..
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,280
Posted By philc
MISS FIRE

04 3.0 started missing ck engine light came on # 3&5 cylinders miss firing...what can I check ??? THANKS.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,134
Posted By philc
OIL SEEPING

I HAVE A OIL LEAK FROM MY TIMING CHAIN TENSIONER , CAN I CHANGE THE SEAL WITH OUT CHANGING THE ADJUSTMENT ???? THANKS AGAIN !!! I ASKED A QUESTION ...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,240
Posted By philc
TRIANGLE

THANKS JCL!!! IN THE CENTER OF MY INSTRUMENT CLUSTER IS A LIT TRIANGLE WITH A ARROW AROUND IT . MY MANUAL SAYS ITS MY FRONT WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM , I KNOW ITS WORKING BECAUSE OF A RECENT SNOW WE...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,297
Posted By philc
THANKS JCL.. I changed the sensor noticeable...

THANKS JCL.. I changed the sensor noticeable difference !! It took a week for the light to go off ?? NEW ONE ?? IN the center of my instrument cluster is a triangle with a arrow or circle around...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,297
Posted By philc
04 x5 3.0

Changed brake pads after RED brake light came on ... How do I turn off red light??? Also... My bumper sensors are not working ?? Can any one help ??? THANKS.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.