Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kp1
Forum: Navigation System 09-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,484
Posted By kp1
I will try your recommendations (with great...

I will try your recommendations (with great caution) and see what happens. I'll provide some feedback either way. Thanks again.
Forum: Navigation System 09-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,484
Posted By kp1
Hi Brian, you are correct, my unit is the MKII....

Hi Brian, you are correct, my unit is the MKII. In addition, the OS upgrade that I tried is 2.71. No, I do not have the television option on my screen, however I'm willing to try any additional...
Forum: Navigation System 09-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,484
Posted By kp1
Navigation failure: First intermittent, now not working at all:

Hi All, I have a 2000 BMW X5 (4.4) that has been having issues with the Navigation system. Here is the progression of the problems over the last month:

1) Nav CD was stuck in Navigation unit, I...
Forum: Navigation System 07-29-2006, 10:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,737
Posted By kp1
Hey Roy, are u looking to sell the monitor....a...

Hey Roy, are u looking to sell the monitor....a friend of mine was trying to get one (her display recently stopped showing at all)? If so, give me a call (404) 423-7433. Ken
Forum: Navigation System 07-27-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,737
Posted By kp1
Yes, it's from a 2000 X5 4.4 Sport. :thumbup:

Yes, it's from a 2000 X5 4.4 Sport. :thumbup:
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.