Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cchandler
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 11,269
Posted By Cchandler
that's a great looking setup! What are the specs...

that's a great looking setup! What are the specs on that trailer - length?

also couldn't quite tell from photo do you have larger mirrors attached?

thanks...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-24-2014, 12:39 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,554
Posted By Cchandler
I like the X1. Great city car that can get you...

I like the X1. Great city car that can get you up to the pass for skiing - why not!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-15-2014, 02:13 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 10,060
Posted By Cchandler
my jeep story

before my X I drove a 1993 Grand Cherokee (actually branded as the Grand Wagoneer) but it was essentially a Cherokee. 5.2L V8. I sold it with 220K on it and running strong - although my wife...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 993
Posted By Cchandler
Cargo Covers??

Are there any aftermarket cargo covers available for e53's that work OK?

I see some on ebay but they all say "doesn't fit adjustable back seat" which I have.

If anyone has bought one recently...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-20-2013, 12:54 AM
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,181,936
Posted By Cchandler
removed tail lights and sanded off oxidization to...

removed tail lights and sanded off oxidization to clear the check rear light warning - right rear lower was heavily oxidized....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,181,936
Posted By Cchandler
Radiator expansion tank replacement (used notes...

Radiator expansion tank replacement (used notes from forum), all weather floor mats installed - the Washington rain is on its way.....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,762
Posted By Cchandler
check rear lights...?

I'm starting to intermittently get the warning on the dash "check rear lights" then "check brake lights" which I did and they all light up...

Any info on where to start with this?

Thanks...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 11,269
Posted By Cchandler
great photos...what kind of ski boat is that? I...

great photos...what kind of ski boat is that? I like the tow cover - really protects the bow well...

Is that a Merc outboard?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,724
Posted By Cchandler
nice!

Oh man I am digging that setup...

what year is your MasterCraft?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-21-2013, 01:40 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 11,269
Posted By Cchandler
Thanks for the info - that's a great setup!

Thanks for the info - that's a great setup!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 11,269
Posted By Cchandler
right on

I was wondering if anyone was towing a camper - I'd like to.

What about your mirrors - looks like some extension or...?

c
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,326
Posted By Cchandler
great looking ride!

great looking ride!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 10,192
Posted By Cchandler
looks great!

the interior looks great!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 11,269
Posted By Cchandler
at the boat launch

Olympia, WA
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 11,269
Posted By Cchandler
What do you tow behind your X?

Curious what folks are towing behind their X's this summer - boats, toy-haulers, campers..?

pics plz?

Thanks,
c
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-20-2013, 01:16 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,949
Posted By Cchandler
Nice looking ride!

Nice looking ride!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-15-2013, 02:54 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,805
Posted By Cchandler
strap for jack storage

Any idea on where part #13 could be found - Jack Strap or tension strap

Part number: 51 71 7 033 682

thanks in advance..

c
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,434
Posted By Cchandler
i would suspect the DSP is being bypassed with...

i would suspect the DSP is being bypassed with the aftermarket radio. With that said I cannot find any benefit of DSP. I haven't messed with the custom DSP settings, but yeah you're not missing...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,178
Posted By Cchandler
same here

generally happens when downshifting while climbing a hill. have not had it occur on the highway but yes it gets your attention..

the car was taken in today for some other maintenance and i...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,013
Posted By Cchandler
so true......

so true......
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,685
Posted By Cchandler
Hard shift into first gear?

A couple of times when downshifting while going uphill the X revs and then drops into first gear hard with a big clunk. Known issue or...?

05 4.4
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,696
Posted By Cchandler
yep same on mine - e53 non-nav....

yep same on mine - e53 non-nav....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,309
Posted By Cchandler
...went with Michelin Latitude Tour HP

I just put on a pair of Micehlin Latitude Tour HP which at least have a "snowflake" in the description. A friend runs these in Denver year round and he really likes them so I took a shot. So far so...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 5,676
Posted By Cchandler
thanks worked great! I guess using that PROG...

thanks worked great! I guess using that PROG option I can program what shows up on the dash display - which makes sense - I think I'll edit that list down a bit.

Oh reset the MPG before a long...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 5,676
Posted By Cchandler
Reset Avg Speed and consumption?

I've tried this method to reset my average speed and consumption and all I get on the display (dash) is PROG - can anyone advise what needs to be done?

thanks

Restarting calculations
If you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.