Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: portlandia
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 9,941
Posted By portlandia
An interesting update. I've been trying to get in...

An interesting update. I've been trying to get in touch with a decent transmission place over the holidays to no avail. BUT NOW, all of a sudden, my car's been doing great! No knocks. No lags. No...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 9,941
Posted By portlandia
Thanks for that. That was very informative. Is...

Thanks for that. That was very informative. Is there a good chance that it may be just my sensors? And if it is, is a teardown or disassembly of the trans required to install it?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 9,941
Posted By portlandia
Exclamation TRANS.FAILSAFE PROG | HELP!!

Hi guys, I have a 2002 BMW X5 4.4i 160k miles on it.

It's a beast and it impresses me every time I drive it until recently.

One time, as I was going home. Everything was fine, then I suddenly...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 53,479
Posted By portlandia
I'm having this problem now with my BMW X5 2001...

I'm having this problem now with my BMW X5 2001 4.4i. 160k miles. It started quite suddenly. I was driving normally, then I felt as if I was dragging something. I pulled over and checked underneath...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.