Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: peakpro
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-24-2008, 09:30 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 992
Posted By peakpro
i don't think my driving habits have changed at...

i don't think my driving habits have changed at all......the majority of my driving is local...


and I go to the same station each time....


weird
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 992
Posted By peakpro
MPG variations

I am seeing variations in my MPG each time I fill up my 05 3.0i. I can get 15+ mpg one time and less than 12 the next.

I know these figures are accurate because my gas gauge is broken and I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,690
Posted By peakpro
best of luck...good choice

best of luck...good choice
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,638
Posted By peakpro
based of exterior photos seen so far...i'll...

based of exterior photos seen so far...i'll pass....
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,358
Posted By peakpro
beautiful...best of luck

beautiful...best of luck
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,687
Posted By peakpro
i don't agree but to each his own....

i don't agree but to each his own....
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 09-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,943
Posted By peakpro
sharp

sharp
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 09-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 13,719
Posted By peakpro
that's good news... thanks for the...

that's good news...

thanks for the update.....
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 13,719
Posted By peakpro
thanks for the info

thanks for the info
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 13,719
Posted By peakpro
Is this really true? If so...what's the...

Is this really true?

If so...what's the difference?


thanks
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,131
Posted By peakpro
JCL, PM sent. thanks

JCL,

PM sent.

thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 10,138
Posted By peakpro
Smile +1

+1
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 10,138
Posted By peakpro
+1 even the same warranty length

+1

even the same warranty length
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,238
Posted By peakpro
thanks for the reply...but no snow....

thanks for the reply...but no snow....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,238
Posted By peakpro
Uneven windshield wipers

I have notice that over time the wipers on my X5 are no longer even when turned off. The passenger side one ends at an up angle of about 30 degrees when compared to the driver side one.

I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,277
Posted By peakpro
I have the same thing happen to me. Every...

I have the same thing happen to me.

Every once in while..three beeps...its not the clock, its not the memo...its not the temperature....

had dealer check it and they found nothing....

I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-25-2006, 04:55 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,499
Posted By peakpro
thanks for the info...it is starting to get...

thanks for the info...it is starting to get really annoying...its right near the ear and it jsut doesn't stop...

it it part we can ask to have replaced under warranty?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-25-2006, 04:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,499
Posted By peakpro
No sqeaking..just the clicking and its starting...

No sqeaking..just the clicking and its starting to bug me big time.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-12-2006, 02:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,499
Posted By peakpro
clicking noise in seat belt strap holder

I am noticing a clicking noise in the plastic part of the seat belt mechanism that holds the belt.

The part which you can adjust up or down near your left year (in the US)

Is ther some...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,035
Posted By peakpro
I like mine but I agree consuemrs should have...

I like mine but I agree consuemrs should have more choices.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2006, 08:34 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,358
Posted By peakpro
good deal...best of luck

good deal...best of luck
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 09-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,351
Posted By peakpro
best of luck..

best of luck..
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,448
Posted By peakpro
thanks for the article....

thanks for the article....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,572
Posted By peakpro
thanks for posting some great stuff. ...

thanks for posting some great stuff.


more advice...keep the car you ahve and keep taking pixs...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,819
Posted By peakpro
galves...and even with that number they come in...

galves...and even with that number they come in lower.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.