Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.97 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DavesEx
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-17-2024, 03:14 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,599
Posted By DavesEx
I had the IFH-0009 error on INPA with all modules...

I had the IFH-0009 error on INPA with all modules except the DME. As I researched on other forums I found most users saying there was a fault with the cable and most just ordered another cable....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2016, 02:53 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,194
Posted By DavesEx
As indicated on the earlier comments, the E53 is...

As indicated on the earlier comments, the E53 is more exciting & responsive to drive. As per my mechanic, it's also less sensitive compared to the E70 (both petrol & diesel) when it comes to service...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,063
Posted By DavesEx
I 've been having a similar ticking/knocking...

I 've been having a similar ticking/knocking sound on my engine ('01 3.0i) for a while. Engine performance was not impacted significantly and unlike the scenarios where the timing chain guides are...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-24-2012, 08:39 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,489
Posted By DavesEx
I have had this problem twice in my '01 E53. In...

I have had this problem twice in my '01 E53. In the first instance, the front footwell were getting soaked anytime it rained. My garage unclogged the drain pipes and all was well. The second instance...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-24-2012, 08:39 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,489
Posted By DavesEx
I have had this problem twice in my '01 E53. In...

I have had this problem twice in my '01 E53. In the first instance, the front footwell were getting soaked anytime it rained. My garage unclogged the drain pipes and all was well. The second instance...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.