Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-26-2006, 11:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 985
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-26-2006, 09:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 985
Quick question
Hello,
I am removing the speedo and tach cluster from a 2001 X5 to access the gauges. I was wondering if there are any adverse consequences to removing the (3) wiring harnesses from the back of...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-26-2006, 09:42 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 985
Quick question
I am trying to remove the clear plastic cover over the gauge cluster housing spedo and tach. Are there any adverse consequences disconnecting the wrining harnesses (3) attached to this housing?...
|
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale
12-21-2006, 02:19 AM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 3,040
Intake
Is this item still for sale?
Thanks.
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-21-2006, 12:57 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 2,014
Window problem
Does any one have any experience with a 2001 X5 drivers window "coming off track" and not passing above the door when trying to close the window? I recently had the window regualtor replaced as the...
|