Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-05-2009, 11:55 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,104
busted wiper stalk replacement
I broke the wiper stalk today, of course in the rain while cruising down the highway! If the dang rain sensor didn't freak out and make the wipers go in super overdrive, maybe I wouldn't have to bash...
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
12-26-2006, 01:44 AM
|
|
Replies: 63
Views: 29,667
NextGen,
Those materials look pretty nice....
NextGen,
Those materials look pretty nice. I'm going to have to order that textured gridplate. I still have some trimming to do of the lower pieces, but here's a few crappy pics of what I have so...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-28-2006, 02:15 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,766
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
11-15-2006, 06:44 AM
|
|
Replies: 63
Views: 29,667
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
11-14-2006, 07:59 PM
|
|
Replies: 63
Views: 29,667
Just some updates,
I built the mounts...
Just some updates,
I built the mounts similiar to what NextGen did. Should be pretty secure and solid. I found that 10mm screws where a little too long for some holes, but also depends on how...
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
11-10-2006, 11:32 PM
|
|
Replies: 63
Views: 29,667
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
11-09-2006, 12:31 AM
|
|
Replies: 63
Views: 29,667
Alright,
As a trade off for all this install...
Alright,
As a trade off for all this install info, I'll start making a bezel this weekend. I do a lot of model scratch building, and have plastics, rubbers, resins, etc. so hopefully will get the...
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
11-08-2006, 06:26 AM
|
|
Replies: 63
Views: 29,667
|
Forum: Vendor Forum
10-29-2006, 11:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 5,155
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-03-2006, 12:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,803
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-23-2006, 09:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,319
Alright, 1 more quick question....
I...
Alright, 1 more quick question....
I installed the rear PDC and electronics. Went to install the front PDC sensors (was going to modify the mounts to fit), and there's no wire harness hanging...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-08-2006, 01:34 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 3,584
Not 100% sure. Some threads say, depending on...
Not 100% sure. Some threads say, depending on year, if you have xenon lights, this package or that package.
One thing to look for is the double plug for the rear speaker in the passenger side...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-08-2006, 12:28 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 3,584
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-07-2006, 11:54 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 3,584
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-07-2006, 11:27 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,319
PDC retrofit in 2004+ issue ?
Anyone put a front/rear pdc kit in an 04+ 4.4i or similiar??
I ordered the kit from my local dealer, part no. 66200142168.
Issue here is with the front side pdc mounts. This kit comes with an...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-07-2006, 03:39 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 4,475
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-29-2006, 09:31 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,883
|
Forum: Group Buys
08-25-2006, 02:57 AM
|
|
Replies: 77
Views: 36,985
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
08-22-2006, 12:05 AM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 3,095
chefwong,
I finally picked up my 04 X5 4.4...
chefwong,
I finally picked up my 04 X5 4.4 today which has the same interior color and wood trim as your photos and I really want to install the avic-z1 unit.
How about altering your first pic...
|