Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mrjayviper
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 12,348
Posted By mrjayviper
thanks everyone! :)

thanks everyone! :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 12,348
Posted By mrjayviper
Thanks very much for the tips. And apologies for...

Thanks very much for the tips. And apologies for the late reply.

Can you please be more specific on how to remove the drain plug? And I suppose the fill cap is the squarish cap used to top up oil?...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,405
Posted By mrjayviper
thanks for the tip. I never thought of asking the...

thanks for the tip. I never thought of asking the local dealership...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-06-2013, 04:36 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,405
Posted By mrjayviper
read mudguard rivet replacements?

the left mudguard is lose and needs the rivets replaced. I don't think these are meant to be replaced as they won't come out. so any ideas what is the part number? I've looked at realoem but unsure...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,117
Posted By mrjayviper
onboard computer/nav/radio won't turn on

I've removed the fuses (labelled 72/73 on mine) and still nothing.

From my wife has said, it just suddenly wasn't working.

I was able to open the cassette tray earlier but I won't open again....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,103
Posted By mrjayviper
replacing intake manifold 4.4L model

seems there's a bit a of leak on the intake manifold and the mechanic has said the whole thing needs to be replaced instead of just the old gaskets.

Any truth to this? I looked at ebay and I saw...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,271
Posted By mrjayviper
Talking about the black plastic on the side where...

Talking about the black plastic on the side where the seat belts come out
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 10,751
Posted By mrjayviper
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2013, 01:50 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,271
Posted By mrjayviper
forever black on the interior?

Has anyone used forever black on the black plastic trim in the interior? Any feedback? thanks :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-09-2013, 04:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,511
Posted By mrjayviper
thanks for the guide. I might need this steps soon

thanks for the guide. I might need this steps soon
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-09-2013, 04:13 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 8,087
Posted By mrjayviper
ok. seems the latch is still ok and and I can...

ok. seems the latch is still ok and and I can lock the hood properly.

but there is some sort of "procedure" involved.

1. to open hood, pull the latch from the inside and pull the latch from the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 8,087
Posted By mrjayviper
Maybe lube can help and not closing properly...

Maybe lube can help and not closing properly asked me to open the hood even from the outside. Any suggestions of what kind of lube to use? Wd40?

In the chance it's the latch inside, what parts do...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-08-2013, 03:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,571
Posted By mrjayviper
thanks! :)

thanks! :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-08-2013, 03:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 8,087
Posted By mrjayviper
hood won't close normally

somehow when I close the hood, it sort of bounce and doesn't locked into place when drop from about 2 feet off the chassis.

the only way to close it to lock it is to close the hood without...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,571
Posted By mrjayviper
how do I do the unlock thing? thanks edit:...

how do I do the unlock thing? thanks

edit: this one? http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334018
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,571
Posted By mrjayviper
"running out" of gas at around the 20L mark (M62)

well it seems my problem with the car not starting up was related to fuel. at the 20L mark (using the fuel gauge), nothing is coming in to the fuel pump. The roadside assistance guy put in more gas...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-31-2013, 01:12 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 951
Posted By mrjayviper
mistakenly loosen the screws on the pump for the suspension levelling

as I was trying to get to my battery, I mistaken loosen the screws on one of the air pump? (see pic (http://awesomescreenshot.com/0681cafie8)).

When I tighten, it just spins around (loose...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 984
Posted By mrjayviper
sorry. I didn't put that info. petrol

sorry. I didn't put that info. petrol
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 984
Posted By mrjayviper
car wont "start"

My wife was started the car 5 minutes before she was suppose to leave. When she was about to go, the car just stopped for no reason.

I tried it myself and it starts but shuts down soon after. I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-27-2013, 07:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,361
Posted By mrjayviper
Above the left knob is mode/fm/am and numbers for...

Above the left knob is mode/fm/am and numbers for station selection. I can access the menu for computer/GPS/tv and other settings but no radio.

Only menu, tape eject and right knob works
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,361
Posted By mrjayviper
Just tried now. No light beside left knob....

Just tried now. No light beside left knob. Pressing the left knob in for more than 20 secs doesn't do anything.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-26-2013, 10:42 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,361
Posted By mrjayviper
will check those suggestion when I get home....

will check those suggestion when I get home. thank you very much! :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,361
Posted By mrjayviper
imgur: the simple image sharer...

imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/9BfcQpn) (not my car)

the light beside the left knob is on and the light beside the cassette eject button (top right) is on as well.

thanks...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,361
Posted By mrjayviper
how do I turn off the radio? I've recently got...

how do I turn off the radio? I've recently got hold of the car and not familiar with stuff yet. thanks!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,361
Posted By mrjayviper
tried that already. I pushed all the buttons :/

tried that already. I pushed all the buttons :/
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.