Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 2slick4u
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 11,309
Posted By 2slick4u
No probs bro.. Heard about this seller from a...

No probs bro.. Heard about this seller from a thread on Bimmerpost X5 Forums. I got the East maps disc (only) for $10 for my CCC. He was one of the cheapest on eBay.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-16-2013, 03:04 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 11,309
Posted By 2slick4u
2013 BMW High Version Navigation Map Update DVD 2...

2013 BMW High Version Navigation Map Update DVD 2 Disc Set Updated in 2012 | eBay...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,971
Posted By 2slick4u
Aaaah yeeeah, I saw ur pics on bimmerpost bro. I...

Aaaah yeeeah, I saw ur pics on bimmerpost bro. I juuuuust accquired a Sport Steering Wheel w/ heat option. Now I only need a airbag cover & I'll be in business :D...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,971
Posted By 2slick4u
Thanks for the confirmation! :thumbup:

Thanks for the confirmation! :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-13-2013, 09:05 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,971
Posted By 2slick4u
I have a question to ask. Can the actual airbag...

I have a question to ask. Can the actual airbag units be swapped between the standard/sport steering wheels? Meaning the steering wheel + cover removed & replaced, but the actual airbag is the same..
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,534
Posted By 2slick4u
The maps are ok as far as reliability. North...

The maps are ok as far as reliability. North America is separated by Regions 1 & 2, hence the 2 discs. So you'll only need to insert the (one) disc for the region you travel mostly. Viruses?? I'll...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.