Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Andrew_Brasil
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-14-2014, 08:06 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,650
Posted By Andrew_Brasil
Thnks, I looked at the website last night, have...

Thnks, I looked at the website last night, have you ever seen any posts of someone that has bought from them? Their info is very little which makes me fear that they just posted a pick of a E70. As...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-14-2014, 08:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,650
Posted By Andrew_Brasil
Gents, I was budgeting around US$ 5-12 th...

Gents,

I was budgeting around US$ 5-12 th max. for the Body mod. For me is worth it, since I have had my X5 since 0km and it only has 32th km. (Has been Garage kept since, I only take her out on...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,650
Posted By Andrew_Brasil
If you know a link for any info on them I would...

If you know a link for any info on them I would greatly appreciate it!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,650
Posted By Andrew_Brasil
Hey Thanks...Yes is simular, I have heard of...

Hey Thanks...Yes is simular, I have heard of people doing upgrades to E53 like this. Is this a E53 that you changed the fenders, Bumper etc?

If so any info you have on the mod would really help......
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,650
Posted By Andrew_Brasil
Question NEED HELP - 2003 (E53) Upgrade to E70 WideBody Kit

Hello All,

I have 2003 E53 4.4i (25,000 km) the car has been garage kept since purchased and is in like new condition. I live in Brazil and here luxury importated vehicles are very expensive (for...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.