Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vspears
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,308
Posted By vspears
thanks! I am calling around to other reputable...

thanks! I am calling around to other reputable shops in the area.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,308
Posted By vspears
Hi I didn't get the part number but it may...

Hi
I didn't get the part number but it may benon the invoice. The price for new head unit with upgrade is $1450 at the dealership.
I am expecting a email or phone call from the SA who was working...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,308
Posted By vspears
New Idrive head unit

Hi,
I have a 2007 bmw x5 3.0
My I drive went out. no sound, alerts, etc. its non nav
took it in to the dealership and my SA said that I need to get my head unit replaced and they gave me a...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.