Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jimmione
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 01-19-2014, 06:37 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,614
Posted By jimmione
Found a violet/white wire not going to the radio...

Found a violet/white wire not going to the radio but behind it and it works! Yeah!!
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 01-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,614
Posted By jimmione
don't know if that would matter, where did you...

don't know if that would matter, where did you get your switched power from, the 2nd wire in your first post? From the amp connection or somewhere under the dash?
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 01-18-2014, 08:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,614
Posted By jimmione
Yes, mine is still hot after an hour, go figure. ...

Yes, mine is still hot after an hour, go figure. Didn't have a problem with the OEM HU staying on..
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 01-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,614
Posted By jimmione
Thanks for the input guys! Since this is a one...

Thanks for the input guys! Since this is a one way trip, no going back to OEM in this car, I spliced into the harness and found the constant power, ground and illumination wire. I know the...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 01-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,614
Posted By jimmione
Specifically, I 'm looking at the wiring harness...

Specifically, I 'm looking at the wiring harness that went to the stock navi head unit. I've wired the amps up directly to the battery but was planning on tapping into the stock harness to power the...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 01-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,614
Posted By jimmione
Question on wiring to aftermarket head unit

Hello, I'm a new member here and am in the middle of installing a complete aftermarket system in my 2005 X5 that had oem Nav and no DSP. I gutted the entire OEM system. I've installed a JBL MS-8...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.