Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DaveBMW
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,265
Posted By DaveBMW
Is the amp the unit with all the wires coming out...

Is the amp the unit with all the wires coming out of it?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,265
Posted By DaveBMW
If the amp was "taken out" due to water, would it...

If the amp was "taken out" due to water, would it be always dead or act sporadic like mine is?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,265
Posted By DaveBMW
Stereo issues

I have a 2005 x5 4.8is. With DSP.

At start you can hear all speakers playing radio for the first few seconds.

Then all but the drivers door go out.

On occasion when driving, all speakers...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-05-2014, 08:51 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,345
Posted By DaveBMW
When running around town, we may take a Bulldog...

When running around town, we may take a Bulldog along and they normally ride shotgun and do great.

The times when we are driving for hours and taking a few show dogs, we do crate the dogs,...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,345
Posted By DaveBMW
X5 and Dogs

We need to transport Bulldogs to dog shows and came across this nice setup and was looking to see if anyone has used it or something similar.

Dog Crates | Dog Cages | TransK9USA | BMW X5...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2014, 06:37 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,232
Posted By DaveBMW
It appears that the issue with starting is...

It appears that the issue with starting is related to one key and not the other. Just tested it today and the one key will activate all lights and turn the ignition but when attempting to start the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,086
Posted By DaveBMW
Radio/Nav

I received a replacement CD Changer for my 05 x5 4.8. Connected it to the 2 connectors. Now I get a CDC Error.

Also, came across this code screen.

Not sure what to do.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-30-2014, 10:59 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,232
Posted By DaveBMW
DavidClass, I'm thinking about trying it. ...

DavidClass, I'm thinking about trying it.

It's been good since Sunday, so about 30+ starts with no issues.

One odd item is at random times the last row on the dash lights, errors will pop up...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,541
Posted By DaveBMW
This is that spot. Where the cd changer is going...

This is that spot. Where the cd changer is going to go. Is the amp here too or also missing?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-30-2014, 07:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,541
Posted By DaveBMW
Stereo messed up

Since I've gotten my X5 last weekend, the stereo has some issues. In addition to the CD changer missing (seller had one sent to me now), the speakers on the passenger side are not working. I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-29-2014, 03:34 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,232
Posted By DaveBMW
So here is what's up with my x5. Mechanic had it...

So here is what's up with my x5. Mechanic had it start every time. One time while exiting driver seat, hit gas pedal. Dash went dead and radio off. Hooked up scanner for codes and got an...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-29-2014, 05:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,232
Posted By DaveBMW
Wow, nice write up DavidClass. Hope you don't...

Wow, nice write up DavidClass. Hope you don't get stranded.

I have mine at my mechanics now, needs an inspection, emmisions and the ignition switch by the sounds of it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-28-2014, 02:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,041
Posted By DaveBMW
I found a 2004 manual here. 2004 BMW...

I found a 2004 manual here.

2004 BMW Navigation Owners Manual (http://auto.needmanual.com/2004-bmw-navigation-owners-manual.html?d=df_m_en)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-28-2014, 01:38 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,041
Posted By DaveBMW
Anyone know where I can find a manual for my...

Anyone know where I can find a manual for my radio/nav system?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-27-2014, 06:18 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,232
Posted By DaveBMW
DavidClass, are you in the process of rebuilding...

DavidClass, are you in the process of rebuilding yours now?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,232
Posted By DaveBMW
What's worse in terms of costs, starter or...

What's worse in terms of costs, starter or ignition switch?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,232
Posted By DaveBMW
Starter or Ignition switch?

Purchased 2005 x5 4.8iS on Saturday. Everything cool in NYC (of course). Drove to NJ/PA line, stopped for gas.

x5 would not start. No crank, no clicks, nothing. Dash lights all looked great....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,041
Posted By DaveBMW
Grom?

What sort of grom would you suggest? We are an iPhone family.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-27-2014, 11:16 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,041
Posted By DaveBMW
Connectors?

Are these the only connectors for the cd changer?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-27-2014, 10:49 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,041
Posted By DaveBMW
2005 x5 4.8is No Cd Changer

I just purchased this SAV and I can't find the CD changer.

See the pic I included as that is where I think it should be located. Am I looking at the right place?

Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.