Forum: X3 (E83) Forum
04-02-2015, 05:27 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 2,899
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-02-2015, 10:11 AM
|
|
Replies: 690
Views: 259,008
But isn't the nav/etc. Also part of the amp? I...
But isn't the nav/etc. Also part of the amp? I can not find good specs on the Lear amp. If it is good enough to drive new speakers, then add another amp for sub- a possibility? Unfortunately I...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-01-2015, 08:35 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 3,207
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-01-2015, 08:41 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 3,207
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-31-2015, 09:32 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 3,734
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-31-2015, 09:27 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 3,207
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-31-2015, 05:55 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 3,207
stereo upgrade
Looked at Dynavin, Eonon, and Avin. I have Premium sound with Nav. My q is: what if I rip all that shite out and put whatever I want. I know I would lose Nav ( have a GPS)- don't need. Don't...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-25-2015, 08:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,772
Trans fluid/ filter
Consensius please: Need a trans fluid and filter change, which I could do myself, but as I think is first change, want it done by indy. He will use 6 quarts Redline. He wants $400..... Reasonable?...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-13-2015, 09:44 PM
|
|
Replies: 38
Views: 5,577
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-12-2015, 06:22 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 2,314
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-11-2015, 10:10 PM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 2,314
Tranny Question.....
Started noticing, faintly, a jarring shift from 2nd to 1rst. Had read something on here about this symptom, but can not find it. Any info would be much appreciated.
Chris
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-06-2015, 12:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 26
Views: 8,186
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-03-2015, 10:26 AM
|
|
Replies: 71
Views: 14,026
|
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale
03-02-2015, 10:33 PM
|
|
Replies: 26
Views: 10,612
Caught my attention, love it. My Q is this, I...
Caught my attention, love it. My Q is this, I don't want to piggyback onto your sale, but I am thinking of selling mine also. Is there a sale page here on xoutpost? I can not find one. Any...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
03-02-2015, 10:17 PM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 3,553
Trying to remember, somebody correct me if I am...
Trying to remember, somebody correct me if I am wrong-assume 4.8 has same tank......just bought a 4.6is 2003 in January and had coolant leak ( no warning light, just evidence in engine compartment)....
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-08-2015, 02:00 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 3,513
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-08-2015, 10:34 AM
|
|
Replies: 690
Views: 259,008
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-06-2015, 12:23 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,307
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-05-2015, 04:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,917
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-05-2015, 04:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 26
Views: 5,006
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-05-2015, 04:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 2,917
BavSound speaker upgrade
I was wondrring if anyone went the route of BavSound for speaker replacement. I plan on installing Dynavin next month, and wanted feedback on their speakers and how they sound to you. I have the...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-05-2015, 03:57 PM
|
|
Replies: 26
Views: 5,006
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-04-2015, 09:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 3,157
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-04-2015, 08:57 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 3,157
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
02-04-2015, 04:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 2,279
|