Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-05-2016, 10:46 PM
|
|
Replies: 68
Views: 10,747
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-18-2015, 06:01 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,103
Non dsp amp wiring
I am replacing all my speakers and amp. I can not find any info (including in the Bentley) for which speaker wires control which speakers at the amp. I can find the colors at the speakers themselves,...
|
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum
11-16-2015, 04:41 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,868
Non dsp amp wiring
I am replacing all my speakers and amp. I can not find any info (including in the Bentley) for which speaker wires control which speakers at the amp. I can find the colors at the speakers...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-16-2015, 06:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,276
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-16-2015, 06:09 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,276
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-15-2015, 08:33 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,276
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-15-2015, 07:19 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,276
How do I remove this plastic clip
This is on the tailgate. Trying to feed wires through for reverse camera and cant get this trim off.
http://http://www.xoutpost.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67508&stc=1&d=1442359088
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-24-2015, 12:27 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,455
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-23-2015, 10:50 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,455
Help me identify what this is...
Newbie x5 owner checking in...Can someone please tell me what these are? I found the hose that connects them disconnected today while looking under the hood..
thanks
...
|