Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-03-2006, 12:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,189
window reg
It mean that there is a lack of power to the motor or the motor is on the way out. check the connection to the motor. Was it a new motor reg? Apply power to motor before install and listen to it.
|
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy
10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,202
Just to let you know a 2004 4x4 4wd 4.4, just...
Just to let you know a 2004 4x4 4wd 4.4, just sold at auction for $33,400 with 33,000 miles. and a 2004 4x4 4.4ltr with 49000 miles sold at auction for $28,500. Just a guideline. It's what a dealer...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-03-2006, 12:37 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,321
the cleaner and Wagner has it to a tee. check...
the cleaner and Wagner has it to a tee. check these and watch the dial during your trip. t-stat, may not be opening and closing correctly. check for leaks, especially when sitting car in MD, after...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-03-2006, 12:30 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 4,482
someone was getting cheap with the prestone...
someone was getting cheap with the prestone antifrz. Use BMW coolant, it's blue and add 1 cup of merc benz coolant,yellow, it has extra lubricants. just something I do with my BMW's. It was what a...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-02-2006, 10:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,376
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-02-2006, 08:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,054
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-02-2006, 08:08 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,376
A 2000 x5
I have a 2000 x5 w/ 68k. I have a TCM Signal Error/Limp Mode? Electronic Brake Balance(EBV)? And the antilock brakes is showing the error, Intermittent system down? What r these. I know the EBV...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-02-2006, 08:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 953
A 2000 x5
I have a x5 with 68k. I have TCM Signal Error/ limp mode? and Antilock brakes is showing, Intermittent System Down? Electronic Brake Balance(ebv)? What to do?? I was going to change the brakes and...
|