Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ScoobyDooBMW
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-20-2015, 08:51 AM
Replies: 2,024
Views: 1,207,772
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
She's a beauty!!

She's a beauty!!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-19-2015, 10:13 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 23,503
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Looking good:thumbup:

Looking good:thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-17-2015, 11:05 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,403
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Sounds like mine to point. Mine does that...

Sounds like mine to point. Mine does that between 30-40. I've pinpointed mine to 5th gear. When I do a manual shift and shift between gears, It does it when I'm in 5th gear. I'm not sure why it...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-14-2015, 06:57 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,583
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
I pm'd him but never heard back

I pm'd him but never heard back
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 05-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 23,503
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Congrats! Those electrical issues can be a pain...

Congrats! Those electrical issues can be a pain for sure.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-25-2015, 09:57 PM
Replies: 1,237
Views: 1,316,141
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
91,3xx as she sits right now. It needs a few...

91,3xx as she sits right now. It needs a few things. VCG and motor mounts. Other than that, I can't complain.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-24-2015, 10:24 PM
Replies: 1,237
Views: 1,316,141
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
I got this fixed a couple of months ago. I had...

I got this fixed a couple of months ago. I had to buy a Bluetooth module from an '05. My '04 didn't have it. I was the version right before they offered Bluetooth. I had the assist so everything...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 23,503
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Good to hear. I need to do the same thing.

Good to hear. I need to do the same thing.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-10-2015, 07:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,308
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
I replaced both of mine they fit perfect. Just...

I replaced both of mine they fit perfect. Just replace them.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 20,014
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
If you have all of that, then you should have the...

If you have all of that, then you should have the mic.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 20,014
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
It's just below the CD player. You have to take...

It's just below the CD player. You have to take one piece out to get to it. Pretty easy deal. You have to get the key off of the unit you're putting in. It has to be one built in the '05 model year...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 20,014
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
If you have the assist then it should be. Mine...

If you have the assist then it should be. Mine was. I just replaced the assist module with one that had Bluetooth. Worked like a champ.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 04-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Replies: 258
Views: 331,450
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Fill

MBK,
Here's the other way you were talking about how to check the level. This is how you check the GA6HP26Z to see if it's full.

The fill is on the bottom, not the side.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-31-2015, 07:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,425
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
It is quite simple if you have the phone prep. Do...

It is quite simple if you have the phone prep. Do you have the little mouth on your steering wheel, left side? If so you just find a TCU that was built '05 or later I believe. I bought mine on eBay....
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-30-2015, 03:25 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 23,503
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Very nice work:thumbup::thumbup: That should...

Very nice work:thumbup::thumbup: That should give the rest of us hope that we can wrench and drive these things for a long time to come.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-27-2015, 01:39 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,575
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
It's all good my friend. It was a guess on my...

It's all good my friend. It was a guess on my part as well. I'm glad the OP has it fixed and can enjoy the ride once again. They are amazing vehicles:thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,575
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
:dunno::dunno: He never took me up on it.

:dunno::dunno:

He never took me up on it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-19-2015, 08:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,275
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Thanks! That's what I was wanting to hear....

Thanks! That's what I was wanting to hear. :thumbup:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-18-2015, 10:12 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,013
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
I used a wood shim that you use to shim door...

I used a wood shim that you use to shim door frames. Just took my time and moved along the top tapping it in. Worked like a champ.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-18-2015, 11:05 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,275
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
I haven't yet. I found them on eBay for $84 plus...

I haven't yet. I found them on eBay for $84 plus $25 shipping. I wanted to see if anyone had tried it yet. I'm thinking about getting it though.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-17-2015, 10:01 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,575
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
I don't think he is if you'd read the original...

I don't think he is if you'd read the original post. He had it towed. He said it started again but how many times did he start it before calling a tow? I started mine too, then it died again JUST...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-17-2015, 12:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,275
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Hitch

Has anyone installed one of these? I know that finding an OEM version is next to impossible. Does this mount and sit in the same area as the factory version? I'm thinking it does but want to make...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Replies: 180
Views: 79,483
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
That sucks. I'm surprised the interstate didn't...

That sucks. I'm surprised the interstate didn't hold up. My buddies shop sells them and I never hear of them coming back under warranty. Hopefully it's the battery this time around.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-16-2015, 07:27 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,575
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
I'm certainly not positive but I do know that's...

I'm certainly not positive but I do know that's what happened to mine and it would restart for a bit before it died completely. I had mine towed home and diagnosed it myself. I charged the battery...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-16-2015, 07:09 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,227
Posted By ScoobyDooBMW
Something I need to do for sure. I'm getting the...

Something I need to do for sure. I'm getting the vibration at startup and idle.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.