Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kismet110
Forum: Navigation System 12-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Hi Benno Thanks for the details, managed to...

Hi Benno

Thanks for the details, managed to miss the link to the v24 software but will take a look & d/load + burn. If any issues with it then will PM you, thanks very much.

Have now made...
Forum: Navigation System 12-09-2006, 08:23 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Hi Benno Thanks for the advice, got nothing...

Hi Benno

Thanks for the advice, got nothing to lose I guess as is completely dead.

A gentleman has made a very kind offer to take a look at it for me, hopefully he'll have better luck with it...
Forum: Navigation System 12-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Well, got a call from the $tealers, no can do. He...

Well, got a call from the $tealers, no can do. He said he had his best technician on it but can't figure why it's dead :confused:

Small consolation, they're only charging me £20 + VAT for the...
Forum: Navigation System 12-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Thanks for that pagibbo, will definitely be in...

Thanks for that pagibbo, will definitely be in contact if, as I suspect, the $tealers get nowhere aside from trying to prise lots of money out of me.

ALI
Forum: Navigation System 12-08-2006, 06:52 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
FURTHER UPDATE I really must relay this to...

FURTHER UPDATE

I really must relay this to you, it'll make you smile/cry. After getting the car to the $tealers yesterday morning I got a call 7 hours later from a woman stating "the unit is...
Forum: Navigation System 12-06-2006, 06:38 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Thanks all, drove it for a few minutes last night...

Thanks all, drove it for a few minutes last night and the lights did go out so that's one thing fixed :thumbup:

Benno - will bear that in mind for the future, booked into $tealers for sat-nav...
Forum: Navigation System 12-05-2006, 07:07 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Hi Didn't get a chance last night 'cos of...

Hi

Didn't get a chance last night 'cos of late finish at work and watching Watford grab a point at Man City on SKY :thumbup:

Am going to try the steering wheel lock to lock and drive it for...
Forum: Navigation System 12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,866
Posted By kismet110
What year was it? I used to have a MkIII unit,...

What year was it? I used to have a MkIII unit, pretty sure I've got a map CD or 2 lying around (possibly 2005 or 2006-2 UK & Ireland) that I could mail to you if you have no luck in finding it or...
Forum: Navigation System 12-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Cheers X5 Sport, will try that too :) ALI

Cheers X5 Sport, will try that too :)

ALI
Forum: Navigation System 12-04-2006, 06:26 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Thanks UCrew, must admit all I'd done was turn...

Thanks UCrew, must admit all I'd done was turn the car on, not moved it at all but they did used to go out after a few seconds without having to move?

Will try it tonight, have now booked in with...
Forum: Navigation System 12-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
UPDATE: Disconnected the battery, left the wires...

UPDATE: Disconnected the battery, left the wires off for a while then reconnected. At reconnection I could hear the satnav unit kicking into action but when I tried the firmware upgrade (after...
Forum: Navigation System 12-03-2006, 07:49 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Thanks guys, appreciate your help. I will...

Thanks guys, appreciate your help.

I will try the battery reset today, have burnt a copy of ver27.1 using quality media at 1x burn speed using IMGBurn.

X5 Sport - I'm in Watford, just north...
Forum: Navigation System 12-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Thanks spetter, next question though please;...

Thanks spetter, next question though please; where is the battery located on X5's and also, once I do this, what next?

Do I have to re-install to an older version or can I re-burn a (hopefully)...
Forum: Navigation System 12-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,692
Posted By kismet110
Unhappy Please help - ver28 upgrade attempt has shafted my SatNav :(

Hi all

I REALLY hope some good person(s) on here can help me. A few weeks ago I attempted to upgrade my Mk III satnav to a later firmware version but due to a combination of poor CD/dodgy drive I...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.