Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jrmccain
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-18-2015, 03:19 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,830
Posted By jrmccain
Well what's the verdict? Did you get the system?...

Well what's the verdict? Did you get the system? I'm really curious to see how functional these units are in day to day driving. Wondering how long the meth lasts.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,615
Posted By jrmccain
That's good to hear that your problem is...

That's good to hear that your problem is resolved. I also really like your mechanic's solution, just about takes out any possibility of failure in the future.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,524
Posted By jrmccain
This is probably what you need: ...

This is probably what you need:

https://www.liftmaster.com/For-Homes/Accessories/Remote-Controls/model-HOMELINKBRIDGEKIT
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,615
Posted By jrmccain
I don't think the possibility of a shaving in the...

I don't think the possibility of a shaving in the oil pan is anything to be overly concerned about, (although I am not a mechanic), I would assume that it would be take up by the oil pump and...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-02-2015, 08:48 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,571
Posted By jrmccain
Why wouldn't you buy it? CPO should give you the...

Why wouldn't you buy it? CPO should give you the added reassurance you need.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.