Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-30-2016, 11:09 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,590
Thanks for all your help guys! I took out the...
Thanks for all your help guys! I took out the aftermarket FSR and threw in a new genuine BMW FSR and BAM! everything is working as it should. I had no idea that one part could impact so much!
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-16-2016, 10:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,590
Ah ok. It was apparently a THG that, after a...
Ah ok. It was apparently a THG that, after a quick Google on the brand, I guess is known to go out after a few months. Is it common for the FSR to cause the CCU to power down? Some threads weren't...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-16-2016, 09:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,590
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-16-2016, 08:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,590
My blower and CCU hate me!
Long time searcher, first time poster. I'm at a loss here and have been Googling and searching this forum (and the bimmerfest.com forums) for a long... long time. This problem is going on in my 2001...
|