Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: IX5DOU
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2016, 04:36 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 9,183
Posted By IX5DOU
Sorry to offend. Just trying to help.

Sorry to offend. Just trying to help.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 9,183
Posted By IX5DOU
I believe the Bentleys manual says you should...

I believe the Bentleys manual says you should pressurize your system to 21.8 psi and it should be held for 2 minutes. It should not lose more than 10 percent (if my memory serves)of its pressure in...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-26-2016, 05:19 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,830
Posted By IX5DOU
Thank you, good to know!

Thank you, good to know!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-26-2016, 03:39 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,830
Posted By IX5DOU
I was looking into LED conversion, but have...

I was looking into LED conversion, but have wondered if there are any issues with warnings on the dash due to lower voltage requirements.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-26-2016, 07:17 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,690
Posted By IX5DOU
I too have had a new cheaply built alternator...

I too have had a new cheaply built alternator whine as well. The bearings whine and heat up, especially if the belt is a bit too snug. Check the temp at your alternator with an infrared temp probe...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,740
Posted By IX5DOU
Thank you for the info. And thank you for the...

Thank you for the info. And thank you for the welcoming reply!

I have been on many forums in the past, but I am really impressed with the depth of knowledge on this site.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,740
Posted By IX5DOU
I found the adapter on eBay. There is a round...

I found the adapter on eBay. There is a round port 20 pin to regular ODB2 adapter and all is good. Thank you very much for your help.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,740
Posted By IX5DOU
Thank you so much. That is what I suspected. ...

Thank you so much. That is what I suspected.

BTW: Do you know of a way to connect to that plug via a WiFi or Bluetooth scanner? Most of those types of scanners are for regular under dash ODB2...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,740
Posted By IX5DOU
Early 2000 X5 4.4 and ODBFusion. Do I connect underhood@ round port or under dash?

Hello, let me introduce myself to the forum. I have recently bought a silver 2000 X5 4.4 and after researching topics this forum for a month, I have two questions. I recently bought ODBFusion for my...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.