Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
01-25-2017, 06:26 AM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-26-2016, 06:06 PM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
The heights from ECU is simply the voltage from...
The heights from ECU is simply the voltage from the sensor times by the transfer function to give millimetres.
I don't think the negative value is incorrect, as it simply means that corner is 13cm...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-03-2016, 08:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
12-03-2016, 08:14 AM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-28-2016, 07:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-06-2016, 06:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,183,562
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-05-2016, 09:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,410
It may also be a failing CV joint, which is...
It may also be a failing CV joint, which is binding when the wheel is at an angle.
Does the car want to always steer to one side?
Brilliant that the dealer replaced the airbag and timing chain......
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-03-2016, 08:01 AM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 6,881
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
09-02-2016, 04:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
Problem has been resolved. We replaced the...
Problem has been resolved. We replaced the incorrect height sensor with the right part, which took care of the hardware fault, and manually reset the offset counts to zero, then calibrated the...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-31-2016, 09:50 PM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
Hello from across the Tasman! Nice to have...
Hello from across the Tasman! Nice to have someone somewhat local on here...
What lead me to diagnose it as the alternator was a combination of erratic behaviour from all systems (Nav, TV, DSC,...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-31-2016, 03:25 AM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-30-2016, 09:18 PM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
update:
This morning I was able to get INPA up...
update:
This morning I was able to get INPA up and running on my Windows 10 laptop. This allowed me to scan the EHCII module, which showed the same error codes for the front right sensor, despite...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-30-2016, 03:55 AM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
I replaced the sensor. Was a very straight...
I replaced the sensor. Was a very straight forward job. I took apart the old sensor to see if there was any obvious signs of damage. The insides looked to be in very good condition, so I am skeptical...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-30-2016, 12:37 AM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-28-2016, 08:58 PM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-28-2016, 05:52 PM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
Any ideas?
I am in two minds: do I leave the...
Any ideas?
I am in two minds: do I leave the system as it is, as it works just fine as far as normal driving is concerned, or do I spend the effort searching for an issue, potentially risking its...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
08-28-2016, 02:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 13,898
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-26-2016, 06:14 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 5,014
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-19-2016, 10:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 2,256
Rear Console AV In/Out Socket: Pinout
Hi all,
I recently installed some monitors for the rear seats of my 4.8is. I wanted to integrate the monitors with the TV tuner module, so that I can control the content on the rear screens from the...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-19-2016, 03:02 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,581
Very clean looking car... congratulations!
...
Very clean looking car... congratulations!
With regards to Bluetooth, a sure fired way to tell that you have it is to look for the ULF (phone/Bluetooth) module, located under the CD Changer bracket...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-19-2016, 02:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 17,763
Views: 4,183,562
Hi guys, new here. Today I installed some...
Hi guys, new here. Today I installed some headrest monitors/DVD players for my sons to enjoy in the rear of my E53 4.8is. I integrated it with the factory rear centre console mounted AV in/out so...
|